The journey continues as Sanctuary gets new updates with the latest expansion, including the brand new zone with its own questline, higher Hell difficulties, a new skill for each class, an open-world PvP event, new side quests, and so much more.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM HELL
- Ancients’ Cradle: There is a mystical island inhabited by reclusive people—the locals refer to it as Ancients’ Cradle. Starting June 15, players will embark on the next chapter of the Main Questline, Side Quests, Bounties, and enemy types along the way. Plus even higher Hell difficulties to test your hero’s mettle!
- More Weapons: Players will be able to equip two sets of weapons at the same time, adding two additional primary gear slots and bringing the total to eight. Each set of weapons has its own main hand and off-hand, giving more options than ever for combat execution.
- More Skills: Each class will gain an additional skill that unlocks at level 53, providing additional group utility or filling niches to better round out the toolkit of each class.
- Updated Helliquary System: With six new Helliquary bosses and a new gameplay mode called Helliquary Rush, players will be pitted against the bosses within the same instance. As players continue on, progressing through each Hell difficulty will unlock even more bosses to battle to earn exclusive cosmetic rewards.
- PvP Conqueror Event: An ancient fighting pit where the Fahiran aristocracy held brutal games has been uncovered in Shassar. For a limited time, players can participate in the PvP Conqueror event to earn legendary rewards. The event will have daily tasks and challenges that can be completed by participating in matches.
- And don’t forget about an all-new class coming soon!