Diablo 2 Resurrected has five classes. They are Amazon, Barbarian, Sorceress, Druid, and Paladin. There are two more additional classes in the game, they are Assassin and Necromancer. Additional classes are available in the Open Beta, and will also be part of the main game. So in short with over 7 classes, it can be confusing to find the best class in Diablo 2 Resurrected. To help you find a solution for this I am going to share the Diablo 2 Resurrected Best Class Tier. In simpler words, Diablo 2 Resurrected Best Class on the basis of a tier list. I will also share why the classes fall in the high and low tier, what are their best traits and what are the cons. The second major thing after picking the right class is to build, which consists of everything. From armor to spell to weapon, etc. I am going to refer to some of the best Diablo 2 Resurrected builds here based on the class tier system. But to know more you have to refer to the source link for more information.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Best Class Tier
There are four tiers to separate the classes in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Starting from the best one that falls in the S Tier category to strong, good, and average you will be able to decide which class to choose. Remember this is just segregation of classes on the basis of strength. Below are classes divided into top 4 tiers from best to weakest. Below Tier List on the basis of an article by Rankedboost Diablo 2 Classes.
- S Tier: Paladin, Sorceress & Necromancer.
- A Tier: Amazon, Barbarian & Druid.
- B Tier: Assasin, Barbarian & Druid.
- C Tier: Assasin.
The build plays an important role in the overall game style. If you are not sure what to pick then there are chances the best class in the top tier of Diablo 2 Resurrected will not perform well. There can be multiple combinations of builds. To help you out I am picking the top one from the S Tier with all its attachments, weapons, skillsets, etc. So that you can have only the best once. In case you need more info about the best builds under the other tier list refer to the Rankedboost Link.
Hammer Paladin Build
- Skills: Blessed Hammer, Vigor, Blessed Aim, Concentration & Holy Shield.
- Weapons & Armor: Wizardspike, Harlequin Crest, Que-Hegan’s Wisdom, Arachnid Mesh, Sandstorm Trek, Magefist, Herald of Zakarum, Stone of Jordan, and Mara’s Kaleidoscope.
- Runewords: Enigma, Heart of Oak & Spirit.
Summoner Necromancer Build
- Skills: Raise Skeleton, Skeleton Mastery, Corpse Explosion, Raise Skeletal Mage, Golem Mastery, Fire Golem Lower Resist, Amplify Damage, and Dim Vision.
- Weapons & Armor: Crain Shard, Arm of King Leoric, Harlequin Crest, Trang-Oul’s Scales, Arachnid Mesh, Marrowwalk, Magefist, Trang-Oul’s Claws, Homunculus, Darkforce Spawn, Boneflame, Stone of Jordan, and Mara’s Kaleidoscope.
- Runewords: Enigma, Heart of Oak & Spirit & White.
Hammerdin MF% Paladin Build
- Skills: Blessed Hammer, Vigor, Blessed Aim, Concentration, and Holy Shield.
- Weapons & Armor: Wizardspike, Blade of Ali baba, Grisworld’s Valor, Goldwrap, Arachnid Mesh, War Traveler, Chance Guards, Magefist, Herald of Zakarum, Nagelrin, Wisp Projector, and Mara’s Kaleidoscope.
- Runewords: Enigma, Chains of Honor, Spelndoer, Dream, Exile, and Rhyme.
Frozen Orb Sorceress Build
- Skills: Frozen Orb, Ice Blast, Ice Bolt, Cold Mastery, Warmth, Teleport, and Energy Shield.
- Weapons & Armor: The Oculus, Death’s Fathom, Harlequin Crest, Snowlcash, Arachnid Mesh, Silkweave, Magefist, Lildless Wall, Stone of Jordan, and Mara’s Kaleidoscope.
- Runewords: Enigma, Herat of the Oak, and Spirit.
This was the Diablo 2 Resurrected Best Class Tier List. I had added only the best one’s here. But you can also go through different build style combinations based on the class tier list on the link provided at the start of the article.
Best Diablo 2 Starting Class:
If you are not sure what to go with then pick Druid or Barbarian. They are a good all-rounder starting class in Diablo 2. Druid is a shapeshift and can summon animals in battle. He can also use elemental magic in the game. You can have a little boost in the battle while using this class. The second good class to start with is Barbarian, best for melee combat. Both classes will give you the necessary tools and weapons to begin your journey.
The next challenge is to unlock the right set of skills. There are tons of abilities to unlock and the right skill set will let you make your build stronger. It also modifies your attack style and will have a high impact on the gameplay. For example, Druid can be really powerful with Cyclone Armor, Twister, Tornado, and Hurricane. If you can max out these four skills you can shoot tornadoes on your enemies. For Barbarian you can pick Whirlwind, Sword Mastery, Battle Orders, and Shout. Maxing out this skill will empower with the most powerful attack in Diablo 2 Ressurrected. You can throw down anyone standing in front of you.
Diablo 2 Resurrected All Classes, Unique Abilities & Gears
If you are new to the game then here is some info about different classes and other details. This will help you to pick the right class that fits your combat style. The game has over 7 different classes in the game.
- Amazon: Fighter class that uses bows, spears, javelins, and other long-range weapons.
- Assassin: A stealth-focused martian artist to kill enemies.
- Barbarian: Best class for melee combat.
- Druid: Shapeshifter who can summon animals in the battle and can use elemental magic.
- Necromancer: Has powerful auras and uses holy magic.
- Sorcerers: Attacks with devastating frost, lightning, and fire magic.
As you progress ahead you will unlock new gears and powers. There are safe zones in the game that also act as the checkpoint. If your character dies in between, it will respawn back at the safe zone and you will lose all your gears. This does not mean you will have to fight for the same again, just find your corpse and equip it. Keep an eye on the red globe which indicates your current health.