Destiny 2 has introduced plenty of new activities to get its players entertained and one of them is Lost Sectors. Destiny 2 Lost Sectors are PvE Game Mode. When you explore the video game, you will see it will appear in all locations but are mostly found in the European Dead Zone on Earth.
In Destiny 2’s each Lost Sector, players fight with several enemies including a Major (segmented orange health bar) enemy, which is also referred to as a Champion. While exploring the game, you will get to see a symbol painted on a wall dropping hints that you are nearby a Lost Sector. From there, the dungeon is close, you all just have to do is to find the entrance. Where To Find Nightmares In Lost Sectors In Destiny 2
It is not as easier as it sounds to find Lost Sector in Destiny 2, and that’s the reason why we have brought you a guide helping to you find out the locations of all the Lost Sectors in Destiny 2.
All Destiny 2 Lost Sectors
There are several Lost Sectors location in Destiny 2, which you can only find while exploring the patrol area. They have been given a new lease of life thanks to Wanted Bounties and Nightmares, which have you hunt down special versions of enemies introduced in different expansions, most of which have taken refuge in Lost Sectors in the Solar System. Conflux Lost Sector Guide: Where Is The Conflux Lost Sector In Destiny 2
We have listed down all the Destiny 2 Lost Sectors and locations where to find them.
EDZ Lost Sectors
The European Dead Zone (EDZ) are said to have the largest playable area and the most zones with Lost Sectors. When you look at the above image, you will have an idea of where all the EDZ Lost Sectors are located.
- Terminus East – Found in Trostland, outside the chapel
- Atrium – In Trostland, inside the chapel
- Widow’s Walk – Trostland, left of the chapel
- Scavenger’s Den – Outskirts, south of the Public Event space, below the bridge
- The Drain – Outskirts, along the water’s edge
- Whispered Falls – Outskirts, up in the trees in the northwest
- The Weep – Winding Cove, right near the fast travel point
- Pathfinder’s Crash – Firebase Hades, on the south cliffs
- Excavation Site XII – Firebase Hades, on the eastern cliffs
- The Pit – Firebase Hades, below the Firebase
- Skydock IV – Sunken Isles, below the Cabal ship
- The Quarry – Sunken Isles, in the center of the area
- Flooded Chasm – The Gulch, the south of the area, feeds through to the Outskirts
- Hallowed Grave – The Sludge, in the northwest side of the area
- Cavern of Souls – The Sludge, in the center of the area
- Shaft 13 – The Sludge, in the east
Titan Lost Sectors
There are merely three Lost Sectors in Titan, with one is located in the Siren’s Watch and other two are in The Rig. Owing to its multi level structure of the Titan Patrol space, you might face a little bit difficulty to find.
- Methane Flush – Siren’s Watch. From the Fast Travel point near Sloane, you will have to turn left to face the Arcology, then jump down to the closest platform, making sure to land on its lower boardwalk that concludes around its side. The entrance to the Lost Sector is through a circular door.
- Cargo Bay 3 – The Rig. Using the Fast Travel point, run to the left toward the Orange “Bay 3” section. Instead of taking jump to the higher levels, walk to the railing and look over the edge, the Lost Sector is located down on the lower level.
- DS Quarters-2 – The Rig. Near the Wizard Heroic Public Event. You will have to go to the Public Event area. Cut across the room, and continue through the corridors, making sure not to go outside. Then, you will see the Lost Sector sign on the wall near stairs heading toward a red door.
Nessus Lost Sectors
Nessues is almost equivalent to the EDZ mixed with Titan making it difficult to find the Lost Sectors in Nessus. Notably, as of now, there are only few places that contain Lost Sectors, with only one Lost Sector each.
- Orrery – Artifact’s Edge. Jump from the Fast Travel point, down to the left where the Vex appear. Continue down toward the shallow water to find the Lost Sector.
- Rift – Exodus Black. Directly across from the Fast Travel point.
- Carrion Pit – Glade of Echoes. Head into the middle of the area and search below the rubble for a tunnel leading down into the ground.
- Conflux – The Cistern. Under the large tree, look for the entrance to this Nessus Lost Sector beside the waterfall.
- Ancient’s Haunt – The Tangle. Go to the right of the Well of Dust and look for the cave in the wall by the tree covered in red fungus.
Io Lost Sectors
There are only three Destiny 2 Lost Sectors on Lo and you can find all of them easily thanks to the fairly flat nature of the Patrol zone.
- Aphix Conduit – The Rupture, in the very southeast of the area.
- Sanctum of Bones – The Rupture. Directly across from Asher Mir in a cave.
- Grave of Ulan-Tan – Lost Oasis. From the Fast Travel spawn point, turn left and follow the cliff along until you find a cave in the wall.
Mercury Lost Sectors
Notably, Pariah’s Refuge is the only Destiny 2 Lost Sector on Mercury. While facing away from the Lighthouse and Brother Vance, take left and follow the edge of the area which leads you toward the Infinite Forest. The Lost Sector is near the edge.
Mars Lost Sectors
There are only two Lost Sectors located on Mars:
- Ma’adim Subterrane – Glacial Drift. From the Fast Travel point, go right and follow the cliff’s edge along.
- Core Terminus – Braytech Futurescape. Left of the Fast Travel point, in one of the Hive-infested rooms.
Tangled Shore Lost Sectors
The Tangled Shore said to have five Lost Sectors for players to have fun.
- Trapper’s Cave – Four-Horn Gulch. In the center of the map in the ravine.
- Kingship Dock – Thieves’ Landing. Up the large elevator to the north of the area.
- The Empty Tank – Thieves’ Landing. Left of the Fast Travel point.
- Shipyard AWO-43 – Jetsam of Saturn. Near the crashed Hive tomb ship.
- Wolfship Turbine – Soriks’s Cut. Just near the Fast Travel point.
Dreaming City Lost Sectors
Similar to lo Destiny 2 Lost Sector, it also has three Lost Sectors that are spread around the Dreaming City.
- Bay of Drowned Wishes – Divalian Mists. Directly behind the Fast Travel point.
- Chamber of Starlight – Rheasilvia. At the end of the chasm in the middle of the area.
- Aphelion’s Rest – The Strand. Below the temple where Petra Venj can sometimes be found.
Moon Lost Sectors
There are four Destiny 2 Lost Sector spread on Moon Lost Sectors.
- K1 Logistics – This Lost Sector is found inside the building in Archer’s Line. Look for the Nightmare floating by the broken roof.
- K1 Crew Quarters – Another Lost Sector is found in the Hellmouth, to the south of the area among some buildings. Head inside a building to gain access to K1 Crew Quarters.
- K1 Communion – To find this Lost Sector, head to Anchor of Light and search the building by the path leading to the Hellmouth. Search the lower level to find a hole in the wall leading to K1 Communion.
- K1 Revelation – The final Lost Sector is in the Sorrow’s Harbor. Search the center of the area, the entrance is on the underside of a rock.
That’s all what you are looking for. If you need more information on other aspects of Destiny 2, be sure to check out our Destiny 2 Vex Transformer Locations guide.