The online shooter Destiny 2 has received another hotfix with which Bungie has made some improvements. The patch notes have already been made available.
Once again, Bungie has released a new hotfix for the online shooter Destiny 2. With the patch 220.127.116.11, a few more improvements have been made, which were having some problems after the publication of Beyond Light.
Among other things, the power requirements of the vanguard strikes were set to 1050. In addition, you can no longer skip the end of the lost sector of Veles Labyrinth. Furthermore, some improvements have been made in the areas of combat, rewards, bounties and season, which can be found in the official patch notes.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light was released two weeks ago for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. A PlayStation 5 and an Xbox Series X/S version of the online shooter will again be released on December 8, 2020. The next-gen version wants to bring some improvements so that you can play the title with up to 120 fps.
DESTINY 2 HOTFIX 18.104.22.168
- Fixed an issue where strikes in the Vanguard playlist where incorrectly set to 1100 Power.
- Vanguard strikes are now 1050 Power.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would continue to spawn during certain activities in the Cosmodrome.
- NOTE: This should resolve an issue where gaggles of Guardians would convene in the Divide, all shooting into a cave-like structure.
- Fixed an issue where players could skip to the end of the Veles Labyrinth Lost Sector.
- Fixed an issue where Defeats’ audio was playing too often.
- Fixed an issue where Trench Barrel was not being removed after firing three shots.
- Fixed an issue where prime attunements were not being applied properly after reaching the soft cap (1200 Power).
- Fixed an issue where the Strange Visitors emote from Seasonal of Arrivals Silver bundle would no longer appear in Rahool’s inventory to claim.
- Updated the World Engram weapons reward pool.
- Remove all Legendary weapons that hit their Infusion Cap at the end of this Season.
- Added all of the Seventh Seraph weapons from Season of the Worthy.
- Added all of the Season of Arrivals Seasonal and planetary reprisal weapons.
- Set weight drop chances so that the newer an item is, the more likely it is to drop.
- Reduced number of bounties required for the New Light quest from three to one.
- Fixed an issue where Combat Drill bounties were requiring Elimination defeats.
- They will now correctly require Clash defeats.
- Fixed an issue where players already have Seasonal Artifact but the Season quest does not progress.
- Fixed an issue where Lure mods were duplicating.
- Fixed an issue where Perk Veto Mods for the Cryptolith Lure were not correctly preventing the excluded perks from rolling on the weapons
- Fixed an issue where players already have the Lure but the Lure quest doesn’t progress.