Destiny 2 players have been receiving an Error Code known as BEE in the game. This issue is related to connectivity issues in the game. According to the official website, this issue seems to be from the user end of the game. However, some players have still been reporting this issue despite having a good connection overall. Mentioned below are some of the steps that might work in your favor. So, scroll down and find out how to fix the Error Code Bee.
How to fix Error Code BEE in Destiny 2?
- First, try turning the network connection on and off on your device.
- Secondly, you can try restarting the router.
- Thirdly, make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network.
- Ensure a stable network connection throughout.
- Next, make sure the game is up to date with all the latest patches.
- You can also keep reopening and closing the game again and again until you get somewhere.
- The very last thing you can do is use a VPN and set the location to another server completely to fix the Destiny 2 BEE Error Code.
You can do these steps to make sure that there are no connection issues from your end. However, if the issue still persists you can do the following:
- Go to Network Connections again.
- Search for Change Adapter Settings.
- Choose the network card whose priority needs to be changed.
- Right-click on this network card and choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Switch over to Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Now choose Properties again.
- After this, click on the Advanced Tab.
- Unselect the option for Automatic Metric.
- In the Interface Metric textbox put a high-value number to increase the priority of your selected connection type.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the Destiny 2 Error Code BEE. While you are here you should also have a look at How To Fix The Destiny 2 Crash At Sign On Problem as well as How To Fix Coup De Grace Destiny 2 Bug.