Diablo Immortal is a successor to Diablo 2 and takes place before the events of Diablo 3. Similar to the previous installments, you can play in different classes. Demon Hunter is one of the best classes as they offer the most agility. This can be quite useful while escaping the hordes of monsters. The hunter class is also equipped with a twin-crossbow weapon to wreak havoc upon the monsters and other enemies. But for more challenges and difficulty levels, you need a suitable build. So, here’s our guide on the best Demon Hunter build in Diablo Immortal.
Best Demon Hunter Build in Diablo Immortal
These are the following attributes ranked for the Demon Hunter class:
As mentioned earlier, the Demon Hunter class offers the best agility. While you use the twin-crossbow, you also need to equip some skills. Mentioned below are some of the skills to use for the Demon Hunter class.
- Crossbow Shot: It is the default primary skill that shoots arrows laced with fire.
- Explosive Arrow: This skill inflicts explosive arrows upon the targeted enemies that cover the surrounding area. While it is a skill that unlocks at level 34, make sure to equip it as your primary skill.
- Rain of Vengeance: This skill unlocks on level 3 and fires multiple arrows that cover the targeted area.
- Strafe: You can equip this skill to inflict multiple whirling crossbows against your enemies. This skill unlocks upon completing level 8.
- Multishot: This skill is a default skill that inflicts several arrows to deal with multiple targeted enemies.
- Spinning Chakram: It inflicts a spinning circular wheel Chakram that inflicts damage to all the enemies in the way. You can unlock this skill at level 47.
Best Legendary Gear for the Demon Hunter Build
- Cowl of Absolute Punishment: 32+ Strength and +31 Fortitude. It increases the damage by 30% and increases life by 10%.
- Untempered Hatred: 29+ Willpower and 29+ Strength. It increases the beneficial effect duration by 4.5%.
- Skystriker’s Pauldrons: 24+ Fortitude, 24+ Vitality, and 24+ Willpower.
- Coff’s Unrelentless Fury: 14+ Strength and 14+ Fortitude. These short trousers negate the damage while suffering the loss of control by 6%.
- Flamespite: 28+ Fortitude and 31+ Strength. This weapon increases the primary attack by 3%. It also launches one extra rocket when using the Vengeance skill.
Best Legendary Gems for Demon Hunter Build In Diablo Immortal
Here are some of the Legendary gems that can offer buffs to the Demon Hunter class:
- Howler’s Call: Base damage increases by 150% and 1458 additional damage to the targeted enemies.
- Cutthroat’s Grin: Increases the Combat rating by +12 and increased Critical hit chance by 8%.
- Blood Soaked Jade: Increases all the damage to deal by 8% and increases your movement speed to 10%.
- Seeping Bile: Your attacks have a 4% chance to inflict poison and an increased 25% base damage to targeted enemies.
That’s all on the best Demon Hunter build in Diablo Immortal. If you liked this guide, check out our guide on the best build for Crusader, how to get 5-star legendary gems, and how to level up fast in Diablo Immortal right here on Gamer Tweak.