Delta One quests are one of the most recent additions to Fortnite in Chapter 3 Season 1, with Crouch Behind Barrier being one of the tricky ones. They are a part of the Gears of War collaboration. Players will only have one week to complete these challenges, and each quest will have five separate stages. Competing in these stages will offer players the opportunity to win up to 20,000 XP. The quest ends on 17 December 2021. This makes the Delta-One quests very lucrative. With the prospect of winning some amazing prizes, you too might be wondering what these quests are. If so, we have got just the guide for you. Here, we will describe all of these quests. Additionally, we will also show you what you need to do in the Crouch Behind Barrier quest.
All Delta One Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
- Collect COG Tags: In this Delta-One quest, you will need to collect any three COG tags from 10 locations.
- Crouch Behind Barrier: In this Delta One quest in Fortnite, you need to crouch behind any 1 barrier out of five possible locations. (We will explain this quest in greater detail later in this guide, so keep reading)
- Damage Opponents with Melee Attack: In this quest, you will need to damage only one opponent with a melee attack.
- Do Shotgun Damage to an Opponent: For this Delta One quest in Fortnite, you need to inflict shotgun damage on an opponent. You can only use a shotgun for this quest.
- Collect Thrashball Memorabilia: You need to collect only three Thrashball Memorabilia.
These are all of the Delta One quests in Fortnite. Now, let us check the cosmetic item rewards you will receive if you have the Kait & Marcus Bundle in Fortnite.
- Thumper Pickaxe
- Skiff Glider
- Sonic Resonator Back Bling
- Breaker Mace Pickaxe
- Butcher Cleaver Pickaxe
- Reyna’s Pendant Back Bling.
Now, let us learn more about the Crouch Behind Barrier Delta-One quest.
Where to Crouch Behind Barrier in Fortnite? Quest Location
Crouch Behind Barrier Delta-One Quest locations:
- Sleepy Sound, near the Gas Station.
- Greasy Grove, outside the Garage.
- Logjam Lumberyard, outside of the 3 Warehouses.
- Condo Canyon Gas Station.
- Coney Crossroads, opposite the Gas Station.
As we mentioned earlier, you only need to crouch behind the barriers at any one of these locations for this particular quest. These barriers are easy to identify, as they have an iconic crimson omen graffiti pattern on them. They are also indestructible.
So there you have it. This is all you need to know about the Delta One quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1, and where to crouch in the Crouch Behind Barrier quest. Since these quests are set to only last a week, we recommend you complete them soon. Not doing so will result in you missing out on insane prizes!
Now that you know about the Delta-One Quests, take a look at our guide on All Rift Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.