Deathroot, like the Glintstone Key, is a Key Item in Elden Ring. Upon getting a Deathroot, you will be able to trade it with a certain NPC to get some amazing loot. In this guide, I will show you the location & how to get Deathroot in Elden Ring.
How to Get Deathroot in Elden Ring (Location Guide)
Like I have mentioned above, a Deathroot is a Key Item. When given to the correct NPC, the player will get a lot of good loot. The NPC in question here is Gurranq, The Beast Clergyman. He can be found in the Bestial Sanctum in northeast Caelid. To get the Deathroot in Elden Ring, you will need to go to the following locations:
- Can be looted from the Chest behind the Black Knife Assassin in the Deathtouched Catacombs.
- Can be looted from the Chest behind the Red Wolf of the Champion at Gelmir Hero’s Grave.
- Found as a drop after defeating the Tibia Mariner at Wyndham Ruins.
- Is found as loot from the chest after defeating the Stray Mimic Tear.
- Is found inside the Chest behind the Cemetery Shade in the Black Knife Catacombs.
- Obtained as a drop after defeating the Tibia Mariner Field Boss at Summonwater Village.
- Obtained as a drop after defeating the Tibia Mariner at Liurnia of the Lakes.
After you get the Deathroot, go to Gurranq and he will give you:
- First Deathroot – Clawmark Seal
- Second Deathroot – Bestial Sling
- Third Deathroot – Bestial Vitality
- Fourth Deathroot – Ash of War: Beast’s Roar
- Fifth Deathroot – Beast Claw
- Sixth Deathroot – Stone of Gurranq
These are the Items that you will get if you trade the Deathroots with Gurranq the Beast Clergyman in Elden Ring. You can also fight him and he will drop the Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone once defeated. This was all about the Deathroot Locations as well as the Loot you get on exchange in Elden Ring. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our guides on How To Get The Glintstone Key in Elden Ring.