There is an Error Code 8012 in Dead By Daylight. Due to this players are not able to log into the game. A pop-up notification saying “Cannot connect to online services, please try again later. Error code: 8,012.” will come up. This blocks the user from accessing the game and its server. So, scroll down and find out how to fix Error Code 8102.
How to fix Error Code 8012 in Dead By Daylight?
- First, try turning the network connection on and off on your device.
- Secondly, you can try restarting the router.
- Thirdly, make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network.
- Ensure a stable network connection throughout.
- Next, make sure the game is up to date with all the latest patches.
- You can also keep reopening and closing the game again and again until you get somewhere.
- The very last thing you can do is use a VPN and set the location to another server completely to fix the Error Code 8012 in Dead By Daylight.
Also Read: DBD 5th Anniversary Codes And Crowns Guide
If that does not work there is a more complex procedure you can undertake to fix the issue on your PC. Follow these steps mentioned below:
- Go to Network Connections again.
- Search for Change Adapter Settings.
- Choose the network card whose priority needs to be changed.
- Right-click on this network card and choose Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Switch over to Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Now choose Properties again.
- After this, click on the Advanced Tab.
- Unselect the option for Automatic Metric.
- In the Interface Metric textbox put a high-value number to increase the priority of your selected connection type.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix Error Code 8012 in Dead By Daylight. Now that you are here you can also have a look at How To Fix Dead By Daylight (DBD) Long Queue Times.