Dead by Daylight (DBD) has released a special 5th year anniversary event with crowns and new codes. The event begins from June 30, 2021 and will go on till July 15, 2021 with exciting rewards! In this article, we will explain all about the codes and crowns.
DBD 5th Anniversary Event Guide 2021
Let’s take a look at the active DBD 5th Anniversary codes as well as how to get crowns and rewards.
Dead By Daylight Codes
There are two active codes in DBD. They are as follows:
- PRIDE – Using this code will give you the in-game Rainbox Flag Pride Charm. You will be able to keep this charm with you forever. This code has no expiry.
- NICE – Using this code will give you 69 Bloodpoints. Unlike the PRIDE code, NICE will have an expiry date.
Something to note: Many players have found that these codes may not work in the game on certain occasions.
Dead by Daylight (DBD) 5th Year Anniversary Login Bonuses
- If you log in for the first time during this special event, you will be rewarded with a 500,000 Bloodpoint gift.
- You can use this gift to gain access to new event items in your Bloodwebs.
- For the 5th anniversary of Dead by Daylight, each daily login in the game during the first week of the event (June 30 and July 7) will earn you 9000 Iridescent Shards.
- You can use these shards to unlock a brand new character in the game.
How to Get Crowns in Dead by Daylight?
Here’s how to get Anniversary Crowns in DBD .
- The Anniversary Crowns are a part of Dead by Daylight’s 5th anniversary iteration.
- These crowns can be claimed by an original Survivor or Killer, as long as they are the first ones to find it.
- Crowns in Dead by Daylight cannot be purchased by spending iridescent shards or auric cells.
- These crowns will spawn in random parts of the map in the game.
- The crown appears in the game on a black plinth. This plinth will have golden marbling on it.
- Upon interacting with it during a trial, you will receive a golden glow.
- If you are a Survivor, you will first have to find the crown and then ensure you do not lose it until you have survived the entire trial.
- As a Survivor, you will lose both the glow as well as the crown if you get killed.
- You will not lose the glow and crown if you are only hooked.
- As a Killer, you will only need to finish the trial to get the crown.
- If you cannot find a crown plinth, do not worry. As they spawn randomly, you can keep looking for it until you find it.
- Something to remember: If you receive a crown, you can only use it on the character that originally received the crown.
- If you want an entire collection of these crowns, you will have to find them for each character individually.
- Also, based on last year’s edition, it would be safe to assume that these crown will be unavailable for licensed characters to achieve. This means that the crowns will likely be available only for original DTD characters.
Dead by Daylight 5th Anniversary Rewards
Check out the rewards you can receive playing the Dead by Daylight 5th Anniversary Edition:
- While playing DBD as a Survivor, you stand the chance of receiving special Flashlights, Toolboxes and Medkits in the Bloodweb. These items will shoot confetti as a bonus too!
- The Shrine of Secrets will also refresh on each day of the 5th Anniversary event (June 30 – July 15). With each refreshment, it will reduce the price of each Perk by 500 Shards.
- You will unlock new cosmetics and charms if you complete the in-game challenges and goals. These prizes include snazzy outfits for David King and The Wraith.
That was all you need to know about the codes and crowns in the 5th Anniversary of Dead by Daylight. This event is full of special prizes and unique items and challenges. Don’t miss this special opportunity!
If you liked this article, check out the Dead by Daylight Killers tier list.