There are a lot of Quickhacks in Cyberpunk 2077 and Detonate Grenade is one of them. This quick hack has a special effect with a grenade on an unsuspecting enemy making it perfect for Stealthy takedowns. In this guide, we will explain a bit more about this quickhack and where to get Detonate Grenade easily.
Cyberpunk 2077 Detonate Grenade Location: How to Get
This is where to get the Detonate Grenade quickhack and use it to unlock the Daemon in the Shell achievement in CP2077.
- First, head to the fast travel location named Chapel in Pacifica.
- Then from your spawn location, head up the stairs and find some Netrunners.
- Take them out and loot the Quickhacks from them.
- You may have to do this over and over again to get the specific Detonate Grenade quickhack in Cyberpunk 2077. That’s because they can drop some other quickhacks as well.
- In order to get them to respawn, walk elsewhere for a bit and come back to this location after some time.
- You can even go further ahead on the street and kill some other enemies and head back to the previous location to find them respawned.
- That’s basically how to get the Detonate Grenade quickhack easily and quickly.
Also Read | How to Equip and Use Quickhacks
It’s a Lethal quickhack which forces your target to detonate a grenade that’s in their hands. The effect of this and the explosion that’s caused will depend on the type of grenade used. The Quickhack type is Ultimate and has a RAM cost of 11.
When you kill or even incapacitate three enemies with 1 Detonate Grenade quickhack, you will earn the Daemon in the Shell achievement/trophy. So make sure to find a group of enemies that are standing close enough to get damage from one grenade’s blast radius.