There are tons of new features and updates in this game that is capable of keeping you entertained for hours. With engaging game modes and a wide range of weaponry, one can play as different Operators in this game. To be precise, there are a total of 25 Operators in Modern Warfare 2. They can be unlocked by completing the requirements which may include the completion of certain objectives or tasks or a story mode Campaign. Moreover, devs have decided to not let the players settle for anything less as these Operators can further be customized in terms of appearance. Wondering how? Check out this guide that features the steps to customize Operators in COD MW2.
How to Customize Operators in COD MW2
First of all, make sure that you have unlocked an Operator which is the most basic thing to know. You can check out our guide where we have showcased the ways to unlock all the Operators. Although, to Customize a certain Operator in MW2, here’s what you need to do:
- Launch Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and enter the Main Menu screen.
- Navigate and enter the Operators section from there.
- Thereafter select any of the unlocked Operators from the SPECGRU or KORTAC factions.
- Further, press the X button on Xbox or the Square button on PlayStation, and the R key on PC to Customize the Operator in MW2.
- After this, choose any of the unlocked Skin by selecting the Faction.
Also, make sure to unlock more Operator skins in Modern Warfare 2 to increase the options for Customization. New Operator Skins are more likely to get unlocked from the Store or by completing objectives.
Also Read | Modern Warfare 2 Wiki
That’s how to customize an Operator in COD MW2. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other COD MW2 guides.