There are tons of outfits in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and you can set the appearance of it depending on how you wish your character to be. If you are looking at how to change appearances, outfits, and how to unlock them in Fall Guys, we’ve got you covered.
How To Change Appearances and Outfits In Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a hilarious battle royale game where you compete against other players to become the champion. The entire game is based on a game show similar to American Ninja Warrior where you will fight your way through the herd of players and become the sole champion. While you can look like the default character, there’s a lot of costumes that you can wear and even change your appearance in the game.
- To buy new costumes, you will need a Kudos or Crowns. Kudos are the base currencies in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout whereas Crowns can only be earned by winning and becoming the champions.
- There are things like wolf heads, pineapple decoration, and various patterns, that you can use and switch up between matches.
- To change appearances all you have to do is go to the Main Menu and go to the Customize tab, clicking on the clothes hanger icon will take you there.
- Once you are there, you will be able to select which one you like best, there are 5 categories to select from.
- Color, Pattern, Face, Upper, and Lower. All of these things affect different and you can tinker things in between to find the style that suits you the best.
- Once you select the style that you like, simply press X on your PS4 or click on PC, and this will set it as your attire.
How To Unlock New Outfits In Fall Guys
There are a bunch of ways when it comes to unlocking outfits in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.
- The simplest way is to earn points and make your way up the tiers where you will be able to unlock everything.
- You will need to store and check out the things you like, you will need to pay with Kudos for the regular items and with Crowns for the Featured Items.
- You earn Kudos for every rank that you complete, there are a total of 40 ranks to rise through.
- To earn Crowns you will need to win games in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, there’s no easy way to do it but our beginner’s tips and tricks should give you a helping hand.
- You earn crowns for reaching the battle pass ranks 5, 20, and 32. Reaching these milestones will get you one crown each.
This is all there is to know about how to change your appearance and how to unlock new outfits in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.