Suicide Suicide Kill The Justice League has much more to offer aside from its campaign mode. It is a co-op experience at its core and aims to provide the best multiplayer environment. To maximize this multiplayer fun, this game allows you to Create and Join Clans. And to be honest, this feature is very similar to the other games. But there are a few things that you must know and we have covered all that in this guide.
Here, we will explain to you how you can Create and Join a Clan in Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League. Also, stick to the end to learn about the benefits of being in a Clan. So let’s get started.
How to Create a Clan in Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League
- Launch the game and enter the Main Menu screen.
- From there, go to the Social tab and click on the Clan option.
- Now, click on the Create a Clan button to start the process.
- Your next step should be adding an appropriate Name, Banner, and Tag for your Clan.
- Once you have done all of this, you can Invite Players to join your clan.
Now that you have successfully created a Clan, here is how your friends can join it.
How to Join a Clan in Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League
To join a Clan, you must have received an invitation from that Clan. If one of your friends has created a Clan, they can send you an invite from their Clan menu. Once they do, here’s how you can join:
- Go to the Main Menu and enter the Social tab.
- Next, enter the Clan Menu and click on View Clan Invites.
- You can accept the invitation and join your friend’s Clan from there.
Why Should You be in a Clan in Suicide Squad KTJL
Players who are in a Clan can treat themselves with various rewards. In the Clan menu, there are sections called Daily and Weekly Challenges where you can find several tasks. Completing them will reward you with Clan XP and eventually, some other freebies. Other than that, if you manage to complete most tasks for your Clans, you can increase your Rank in Clan. You can always check your position in the Clan by clicking on the View Clan Leaderboard button.
While being in a Clan and completing tasks, all the players will get rewards when the Clan levels up. Also, you will get rewarded by contributing more to the Clan as an individual.
I hope you now know how beneficial a Clan is in Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League. For more guides like this, be sure to stick around with us at Gamer Tweak.