Bundles in Minecraft are items that are used for storage. Bundles help manage a player’s inventory by allowing for a combination of multiple item types within single inventory slots. In this article, we’ll show you how to craft and use bundles in Minecraft. So without further ado, let’s get straight into it.
How to Craft Bundles in Minecraft?
Before we begin using bundles in Minecraft, we first need to craft them. Follow the simple steps below to make a bundle.
- To craft a bundle, you will need 6 pieces of rabbit hide and 2 pieces of string.
- Once you have these materials, you can add them to the crafting table.
- Place 1 string each in the first and third slot of the uppermost row of the crafting table.
- Then, place 1 piece of rabbit hide in the first and third slot of the middle row of the crafting table.
- To end the crafting process, place 1 rabbit hide each in all three slots in the lowermost row of the crafting table.
- Upon placing all the mentioned materials in the order discussed in the points above, you will receive one bundle.
- You can repeat this process as many times as you like to receive multiple bundles based on your need.
How to Use Bundles?
Now that we’ve made bundles in Minecraft, let’s find out how we can use them.
- In Minecraft, each bundle has 64 “bundle slots”.
- Items placed in the bundle take up slots the same way they would in a normal inventory.
- For example, an item that stacks to 64 will take up 1 bundle slot. Similarly, an item that stacks to 16 will take up 4 bundle slots.
- Items that do not stack will occupy all 64 slots, thus filling up the entire bundle.
- While you cannot stack bundles, you can place them within each other, a process that is also known as nesting. In nested bundles, the inner bundle uses 4 slots in addition to the number of slots that have already been occupied by the items in that bundle.
- You can place items inside a bundle by picking up the bundle placed in your inventory and then right-clicking on the item that you want to place in the bundle.
- Alternatively, you can also pick up the said item and then right click on the bundle.
- You can nest bundles in each other by first picking up the main bundle. Then, right click on the bundle that needs to be nested. You will now have a nested bundle.
- You can also use bundles to to take out the last item in the inventory.
- If you use the bundle outside the inventory, all your items will be dumped out.
And there you go. As you have read from this article, bundles can be really useful items in Minecraft. So don’t just sit there, get crafting on those bundles!
Now that you’ve learnt everything there is to know about Bundles in Minecraft, check out this guide on how to breed a blue axolotl in Minecraft.