You might be wondering how to craft a chain in Minecraft since it can help you in building many things. Minecraft is all about building, creating and using your imagination to bring something into existence which otherwise would not have been possible for anyone to even think of. But even the most brilliant of minds can sometimes feel stuck in a place or two, right?
How to Make a Chain in Minecraft
Crafting a chain in Minecraft is not at all difficult. In fact, it is one of the easiest things to do in the game. Even the materials that we require to create chains are easily available. Essential materials for Chains in Minecraft are: –
- Iron Ingot (1) – An Iron Ingot can be made with the following ingredients: (i) 9 Iron Nuggets (ii) 1 Raw Iron (iii) 1 Block of Iron
- Iron Nuggets (2) – To craft Iron Nuggets, all you need is a single Iron Ingot
Crafting chains in Minecraft is the easiest task in this guide. Go through the following steps to learn how to make chains:
- Open the Crafting Menu.
- For Windows and Mac, press the ‘E’ key.
- For PE edition on mobile phones or tablet, tap on the three dots button on the right side of your screen.
- For PS3 and PS4, press the Square button on the controller.
- You will see a 3×3 box in the Crafting Menu. Place the materials in this box as mentioned below:
- Iron Nuggets – Place each iron nugget in the middle of the first and the third horizontal rows respectively.
- Iron Ingot – The Iron Ingot should be put in the middle of the second row.
- Once you put the materials in the correct order, explained in step ‘2’, you will get access to chains. Move the crafted chain to your inventory and that’s it. Right after completing this process, you can start using chains to create different things. Some uses of chains are:
- Making Bridges
- Tire Swing
- Hanging items and decoration
Minecraft is a game with infinite possibilities so there are infinite ways in which you can use chains too. So just craft some chains following this guide and then use them the way you prefer.