There are a handful of challenges and events in CODM for players to complete. After you complete these challenges, you get a medal for its completion. One of the challenges that were released was a Razor-Sharp challenge for season 4. In this challenge, players had to earn the Melee Master Medal to progress in their quest to unlock Sickle weapons. Here’s our guide on how to get the Melee Master Medal in COD Mobile.
How to Get Melee Master Medal in COD Mobile?
- As it is a Master Medal related to melee, you will need 4 kills with any melee weapon in a match.
- The twist is that you need to complete this task in a Battle Royale mode.
- Although completing this task on Battle Royale mode seems a bit difficult, we suggest you play the Battle Royale mode alone.
- To play alone in BR mode you will have to choose Classic mode and then select Solo.
- Solo mode includes a lot of bots in Battle Royale.
- This will increase your chances of getting kills with melee weapons.
- You can grab an axe to kill your opponents for high damage.
- Although for short-range combats you can also grab on Katana to slice through your opponents.
- Once you complete the task you will receive the medal on COD mobile.
Along with the medal, you will receive a Punk Skull spray as a reward. Earning this medal will prove helpful to you in the future. The reason being many of the challenges requires players to obtain the medal in COD Mobile. And getting a Melee Master medal may help you in fast-tracking several challenges or tasks in COD Mobile.
That was all on how to get Melee Master Medal in COD Mobile. If this guide helped you, you can check out our other COD Guides, walkthroughs, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.