Horizon Forbidden West is an amazing game with a plethora of features and settings. There are numerous settings you can turn on in the game. Some notable ones are Auto Shieldwing, Auto Concentration, Auto Heal, etc. There are a lot of Accessibility options compared to the first game. One such option that can come in handy is the Co-Pilot Option. In this guide, I will show you how to use the Co-Pilot Accessibility option in Horizon Forbidden West.
How to Use the Co-Pilot Mode in Horizon Forbidden West
Before we get into how to use the Co-Pilot feature in Horizon Forbidden West, let’s learn what it is. To keep it short, the Co-Pilot features allow the players to connect a second Controller and that Controller can also control Aloy. Yes, with this option two people can play at the same time. But the second Controller will have mirrored Controls. This is perfect for pairs where one gets stuck on a part and the other can help out. A perfect example could be like two friends playing together or a child & parent playing together. The examples don’t limit to just these.
- To use the Co-Pilot Settings in Horizon Forbidden West, you will have to go to your Settings.
- For that, press the Options button on your PS Controller.
- From there click on Settings. Once you are in the Settings Menu, scroll with R1 to the Accessibility Section.
- Now scroll down with the Left Stick till you find Co-Pilot.
- With the Right Stick, you can Turn On the Co-Pilot settings.
By all means, this is not a Multiplayer option in the game. But until the Devs release a Multiplayer DLC, this is the closest we to a Multiplayer setup. There are many more useful settings like the Co-Pilot feature. I suggest the Players go in and check them out. This was all about the Co-Pilot Settings in Horizon Forbidden West. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our guide on Performance Vs Quality Modes in Horizon Forbidden West.