One of the many fun aspects of a CRPG like Baldur’s Gate 3 is getting to customize your characters. While there are several ways to do that, I could not think of a better way than getting new Clothes and Armor. The only trouble here is that you will have to find Stores which seem to be hidden on the map. But I assure you that there’s at least one clothing vendor in every region you step foot in.
Table of Contents
It doesn’t matter which Act of Baldur’s Gate 3 you are currently on, we will help you find a Clothing Store there. With those locations, you will be able to get new outfits or armor for your character.
Every Clothing & Armor Shop in BG3 – Locations
Before we get started, I would like to tell y’all that most of the clothes in BG3’s starting areas are purely cosmetic. That means they won’t provide much better buffs. So during that period, I suggest you try and acquire a new Armor by looting enemies and chests. However, since we promised to help you find those Clothing Shops for new Outfits and Armor in Baldur’s Gate 3, so here are they:
Clothing Shop Location in Emerald Grove (for Armor)
- Arron, the Druid. His shop is found at the entrance of the Druid’s Grove
- Grat, the Goblin. You can find his shop at the Goblin Camp
Clothing Shop Location in Underdark (for Armor)
- Derryth Bonecloak, the Dwarf. You can find this vendor in the Myconid Colony
- Blurg, the Hobgoblin. This cloth vendor is found in the Myconid Colony as well
Clothing Shop Location in Mountain Pass (for Armor)
- Lady Ester. Her shop is found on the Rosymorn Monastery Trail
Clothing Shop Location in Ruined Battlefield (for Armor)
- Mattis, Dammon, and Quartermaster Talli. These Tieflings have their shop in the Last Light Inn area
Clothing Shop Location in Baldur’s Gate (for Armor)
- Exxvikyap, the Dragon. This weapon/armor trader is found at the Rivington General
- Devil’s Fee. At this location, you should find a vendor called Tarra the Tressym. Interact with her to buy some cool Armor
Clothing Shop Location in Baldur’s Gate (for Outfits)
Figaro ‘Facemaker’ Pennygood. This clothing vendor has a wide array of outfits in his shop known as Facemaker’s Boutique. You can visit him by heading to the western side of the Lower City area.
Actually, once you reach the Act 3 and enter the Baldur’s Gate 3, you will find plenty of vendors. The above are just a few of them who sell the best outfits among other traders.
At last, thanks to Map Genie for providing the locations for each of the above Clothing Vendors. Ensure to visit these Clothing Shop Locations for Armor and Outfits in Baldur’s Gate 3.