In Harry Potter Magic Awakened, players will attend the iconic Sorting Ceremony in Hogwarts. The Sorting Ceremony is an important part of any new witch/wizard’s life. In the original HP series, people are sorted into their houses according to the will of the magical Sorting Hat. Fortunately, that’s not the case in this game. Harry Potter Magic Awakened allows you to choose your house, so this guide will tell you which is the best choice.
Best House to Choose in Harry Potter Magic Awakened
To give you a straightforward answer, there is no “best house” choice in Harry Potter Magic Awakened. Choosing a house will not have any effect on your gameplay. The house you select will simply change the color of your scarf. However, if you’re a long-time fan of the series, you may want to stay loyal to your house. So here are all the houses that you can choose in this game:
- Gryffindor (Red and Gold)
- Gryffindor is known for students who’re known for their daring, nerve, and chivalry. It had iconic characters like Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley.
- Slytherin (Green and Silver)
- The House of Slytherin favors those who are cunning and resourceful. Severus Snape and Tom Riddle were a part of this house.
- Ravenclaw (Blue)
- The Ravenclaw House values intelligence among its students. Some of the famous alumni from this house are Ollivander and Cho Chang.
- Hufflepuff (Yellow and Black)
- The House of Hufflepuff values traits like kindness and tolerance. Cedric Diggory and Newt Scamander are some famous members of this house.
Note that you can change your house only during the Sorting Hat ceremony. Once you confirm your Hogwarts house, you cannot change it later.
We hope this guide helps you to choose the best house in Harry Potter Magic Awakened. If you want to play this game with your friends, then visit our Magic Awakened guides section to learn how to add them.