It is pretty easy to Build Ladders in Chivalry 2. In fact, it is so easy that you actually have nothing to do by yourself for this task in the game. So, without further ado let’s find out how to get up castle walls in Chivalry 2.
How to build and make Ladders in Chivalry 2?
- To build ladders look around the map for a cart with Ladder pieces.
- This cart/wagon will look like it is filled with wood pieces.
- Go close to it and interact with it.
- A button prompt will show up asking you to press the ‘E’ key on PC to ‘take a ladder piece’. (For Xbox users you will also get a button prompt, it mostly should be the ‘A’ button.)
- After this, you will be carrying the ladder pieces.
- Now, go to the castle wall and look out for a Ladder base.
- They are pretty easy to spot and there are a lot of them near the castle wall.
- Just stand over one of these slots and the game will automatically assemble a ladder for you.
- One of the pieces will go into the base and the rest will stack up above it.
- This is how to build ladders in Chivalry 2.
By using a ladder you can get up the walls easily and kill the enemy archers that are impeding your team’s progress. However, do not blindly rush into anything and make sure to clear your surroundings. Once you do that climb with free abandon and give your team an easy passage into the castle.
This is everything you need to know about how to build Ladders in Chivalry 2. Now that you are here make sure you have a look at some other guides such as how to heal yourself and how to switch weapons.