Deadly Premonition 2 is strange and one quest in this new survival horror game is to help collect ingredients to make a certain recipe. If you want to complete the A Chef of Tradition side quest, this guide will show you where to find all the ingredients.
Where To Find Rice, Green Pepper, and Thyme For A Chef of Tradition Mission In Deadly Premonition 2
If you have been a fan of Deadly Premonition, then the second will certainly add to its excitement, one particular side mission in Deadly Premonition 2 involves Alexus and to complete it you will have to gather the ingredients for her.
- All you have to do is find rice, Green Pepper and Thyme but as you know by now, things aren’t always straight forward and you will find these things in the unlikeliest of the places.
- Your first task is to find rice for Alexus for the A Chef of Tradition side quest, for the Cajun dish, she is preparing you will need to get all but three things and rice is the first one on the list.
- To find Rice, you will have to visit the Clarkson Sugar Cane Plantation, you can find this North of the diner where you start your quest. Open up your map and you will see exactly where you have to go.
- When you get to the building, go towards the right side of the building and you will find rice on the ground. This is all you have to do to find rice, take the rice back to Alexus and she will give you another task.
- The second ingredient that you will have to find is Green Pepper, this is the easiest of all the ingredients to find and to get this all you have to go is go to Alexus’ house.
- Once there locate the garden gnomes and in between them you will find the Green Pepper. Alexus’ house can be found towards the east side of the diner. Take the Green Pepper and get ready for the final ingredient.
- For the final ingredient of the lot, you will have to complete a mission title ‘Red Shapes in the Night’, and to complete this you will have to find Avery.
- In this new mission, you will have to defeat 30 Red Shadows, to find Avery himself, you will have to search for him in the park by the cemetery on Saturday mornings.
- Once you have your hands on Thyme, take it back to Alexus and you will have completed the A Chef of Tradition side quest in Deadly Premonition 2. You will receive the Jambalaya de FBI and the ability to purchase the dish whenever you want.
- This dish will fill up all of your meters except for sleep and this is all there is to know about where to find Rice, Green Pepper, and Thyme For A Chef of Tradition In Deadly Premonition 2.
Make sure to check out guides about your favorite games right here on GamerTweak. Check out how to where to find Craggy Cliffs in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3.