Valorant Skins have taken an incomparable grasp over the Valoverse. Tired of launching Valorant just to check if that GlitchPop Vandal is available in-market? Wished there existed a way to check Valorant skins without launching the game? The community just like every other fps game’s community – has a weapon-skin obsession. However, having to launch the game every day just to check the skins in Valorant’s store could get really frustrating. Especially since the game doesn’t have a display all – choose and buy styled shop. Well, you can now check to see if your favorite skins appear in your market or not! And thankfully, you don’t need to launch Valorant to check it!
How to Check Valorant Skins Without Launching Valorant
- Head to Valorant.Store.
- Login using your Valorant Credentials.
- Check Your Store and/or Night Market
YES! It’s that easy! Riot has surprisingly offered a really user-beneficial feature with this option and It seems as if the community’s pleas are being taken seriously after all. Viewing skins without having to launch the game is the primary address here, however there are more things you can do on this site.
What else does this option offer?
- Notifications for your Market Reset: You need to Enable the Notifications if you wish to receive updates for when the market items rotate.
- By clicking on the respective skin – you can Preview Skin animations, finishers and even VFX for Valorant skins.
- Check Valorant settings and set-ups used by pros, this also lets you import the settings you like.
- Crosshair Generator: Browse through a plethora of community crafted crosshairs
You can even download one best suited to your preference.
- Community To Find Teammates: In The Community section, you can now browse through profiles of players you wish to play with. More importantly, you can filter out players that fit your ideal playing style!
If you liked this guide, you’ll certainly want to check out the Best eDpi Setting In Valorant.