The new Pokemon Scarlet & Violet is out now and available on Nintendo Switch Globally. In this game, you’ll play the role of a trainer to train Pokemon for battles. However in order to evolve and make your Pokemon stronger you’ll be required to grow your relationship with them. That’s because friendship is pretty important when it comes to evolving the Pokemon. If you are unaware of how close you and your favorite Pokemon are, then we’ll help you check it. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process to check the Friendship level in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
How to Check Friendship in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
In order to check the Friendship level in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet the player will need to head to an NPC located in Cascarrafa. Once you reach this location simply head to the Fountain located in the center of the area. Beside the fountain, you’ll find the Friendship Checker NPC. She can be easily identified by her yellow shirt & green shorts, with a Marill accompanying the NPC. For your convenience, we have marked the exact location in the image attached below.
After meeting the NPC, simply interact with her and choose the Pokemon about whom you want the insights. And then she’ll give you certain answers defining your relationship with the Pokemon. Here’s a list of replies the NPC will give on the base of your friendship level.
- Whoa, you’re the best friends ever! I can tell just being together gives you warm fuzzies
- This Dialogue indicates the Best friendship level.
- You’re good friends, all right! You definitely enjoy each other’s company
- This Dialogue indicates a High friendship level.
- You’re getting along well, but I’m sure you could get way friendlier
- This Dialogue indicates an Average friendship level.
- You’re starting to get friendly. I bet you’ll get along better soon
- This Dialogue indicates a Low friendship level.
- You two seem kinda neutral like you don’t mind each other. I hope you get closer
- This Dialogue indicates a Neutral friendship level.
Players with low friendship level can always increase their friendship levels by going on Picnics and giving their Favourite Pokemon Soothe Ball. That sums up everything about how you can check friendship level in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet easily. While you are here check out how to get Eggs & Breed Pokemon in the game.