Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheats List 2020 – How to Enable and Use Cheat Codes
Look for Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheat Codes or Trainer then read this guide.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is out and if you are playing this game then you will be excited to have some cheats. In this article, we will discuss the latest Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheat Codes and Trainers. There are some active cheats and also trainers. The game is just launched you will not be able to use them well. This Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheat guide will be updated regularly where you will see more cheat codes. You can use them and try out various things in the game. Some of the old cheat codes from Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 are still active and works.
How to activate Cheats in Baldur’s Gate 3?
You can use cheats in Baldur’s Gate 3 in two ways. These methods apply to Divinity: Original Sin 1 and there are some chances that it works. We are trying to find a more accurate way of activating in the game. So here are two ways to activate cheat in Baldur’s Gate 3 through an old process that works for Divinity: Original Sin 1.
First, by installing Divinity Engine 4.0 it is possible to activate cheat codes in Baldur’s Gate 3. You can use the console commands to type in cheat in the game. Below is a list of cheat codes along with keyboard controls. The second way to using cheats in Baldur’s Gate 3 is using ReCon small remote utility to send console commands. You can type the commands directly and run a cheat like killing all enemies in current combat. So let’s begin with the first process.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheat Codes
Divinity Engine activates the console in the game where you can start typing command by pressing Ctrl + Tab key. Type “CLUAConsole:EnableCheatKeys()” without quotes to activate cheat. After this, the tool manages all the activities. Below is the list of cheat codes.
- Ctrl+1: change paper doll armor type
- Ctrl+2: darken screen
- Ctrl+3: lighten screen
- Ctrl+4: show interactable objects
- Ctrl+6: change to previous paper doll
- Ctrl+7: change to next paper doll
- Ctrl+8: shows text boxes
- Ctrl+9: shows sprites
- Ctrl+A: animate sprite
- Ctrl+B: shows last FMV clip
- Ctrl+C: got to next chapter
- Ctrl+D: debug dump
- Ctrl+F: turns to character
- Ctrl+J: jump to space under cursor
- Ctrl+L: shows coordinates under cursor
- Ctrl+R: heals character under cursor
- Ctrl+S: select a sprite animation
- Ctrl+X: shows position info
- Ctrl+Y: kills character under cursor
The second method of using ReCon small remote utility works for Divinity: Original Sin 2. This might not be an accurate way to enable cheat codes in Divinity: Original Sin 2. But this requires you to use the Editor in the game installation folder. It is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Divinity Engine 4. Run Recon by pressing Ctrl + Shift + F11, this activates the cheats. You can run various combat cheats in the console.
- god – Turn on God Mode, type it it again to turn it off.
- peace on/off – Turn on Peace Mode, type it it again to turn it off.
- killcombat – kills all enemies in current combat
- nocooldowns – removes cooldowns
- infiniteAp – your actions will cost 0 AP
- killArmor – Sets the magic and physical armor of the selected character to 0.
- nearlyKill – Sets the HP of the current selected character to 1.
- infiniteMemory – You will have over 9000 memory
- resurrect – resurrects currently selected character
There is still more for the game but we will give you more details on Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheat in the coming time. Till that stay tuned to gamertweak.com.