Genshin Impact has a wide range of talents and abilities to use. Elemental Burst is one of the talents that you can use in combat. When you activate this talent, it prevents any damage or debuff by the opponents in combat until the cooldown period ends. In this period, your playable character becomes invincible as this talent locks your health bar. The effects and the cooldown period of these bursts vary for different characters. So, here’s our guide on how to charge Elemental bursts fast in Genshin Impact.
How to Charge Elemental Bursts Fast in Genshin Impact?
- Unlike Elemental skills, Elemental bursts need the energy to activate and charge upon opponents.
- You can get energy by gathering and collecting Elemental particles.
- There are many ways to obtain these particles.
- You need to charge or fill the build-up meter fully to use an Elemental burst.
- You can collect them while fighting or defeating your opponents.
- If you want to fill the meter faster, you can use the Elemental skills upon your enemies in combat.
- Depending on the characters, certain talents and weapons can help in generating more energy.
- There are some characters like Bennet and Venti that can charge their bursts faster than the rest.
- Once you have activated an Elemental burst, a cool-down period will be triggered.
- You can decrease the cooldown of a character by activating the Anemo Elemental Resonance.
- You can also use the Slowing Water to increase the cooldown of skills and bursts when activated. It is a type of Ley line disorder and Aura.
That’s all on how to charge the Elemental bursts fast in Genshin Impact. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our other guides on how to get more fish bait, activate the mechanisms in the chasm, and how to get shriveled seed in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.