Splatoon 3 is a successful installment of the Splatoon series developed by Nintendo. This game has multiple game modes to offer that can make you stick to your console for hours. Splatfest is an event that was available to play on this game’s earlier version. However, it is making its return in Splatoon 3 with certain upgrades. Earlier, there were only two teams to select which were Cats and Dogs. But, in Splatoon 3, there are 3 teams known as Rock, Paper, and Scissors. The game works on different servers and hence it is possible to change the server regions. Although, this guide features steps to change the Splatfest region in Splatoon 3.
How to Change Splatfest Region in Splatoon 3
In the beginning, while participating in a Splatfest, you’re given an option to pick up a region. It takes a while to change the server region again as you have to complete the tutorial and play one Turf War to unlock this mode. Check out these points to change the Splatfest region in the game:
- Head over to the Lobby Terminal near the stairs and interact with it.
- Further, select your preferable Splatfest region from there.
- Following are the regions that you can select in Splatoon 3:
- North America
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- You would not be able to change the region frequently. There will be a cooldown after changing the Splatfest region for a while.
- However, it can be changed again after the cooldown is over.
- Choose your team and battle in Turf Wars to earn rewards like Super Sea Snails.
That’s everything you should know about Splatfest and how to change its region in Splatoon 3. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Splatoon 3 guides.