Animal Crossing New Horizons is one of the most realistic life simulation games of all time. As you move to a deserted island after purchasing a getaway package by Tom Nook, you need to build everything from a scratch. That includes the mailbox, door, and your house roof, which can be customized quite easily. If you are looking to change the roof color, you also need to head to an important NPC. Not to worry, here’s our guide on how to change house roof colors in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How to Change Roof Colors in Animal Crossing New Horizons
You need to head over to the Construction Consultation Counter at Residential Services and have a talk with Tom Nook to change the house colors. But you need to unlock the Consultation Counter by progressing through ACNH.
Follow the mentioned below steps:
- As you reach there, sit on the chair next to Tom Nook’s desk.
- When he asks “How can I help you“, select the About my Home option.
- Upon that, he will ask you what shall we discuss.
- You need to select the “I want to customize” option.
- He will reply that you can customize the outside of your house for 5000 Bells.
- Then, select the “Yes, please” option and have a look at the design catalog.
- You will be directed to the different roof colors. Here are the following available roof colors:
- Red Tile Roof
- Pink Tile Roof
- Yellow Tile Roof
- Green Tile Roof
- Aqua Tile Roof
- Blue Tile Roof
- Purple Tile Roof
- Black Tile Roof
- If you are on a higher level, you can also customize the color of your Mailbox and Doors along with your roof.
- Once you have selected the roof color, press the Confirm button, to begin, the painting process.
- It would take a day to have the house roof painted completely.
That’s everything covered about how to change Roof colors in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH). If you liked this guide, check out our guide on how to get the Able sisters to move in, how to get a money tree, and how to dance in ACNH right here on Gamer Tweak.