Making money in Animal Crossing New Horizons is time-consuming and often, you might wonder if there’s a money tree that can make things easier for you. Luckily, there is a way to get and grow one! Here’s the process to follow if you want to plant and grow Money trees in Animal Crossing (ACNH).
How to Plant & Grow a Money Tree in ACNH
- When you are exploring your island, you will come across a shiny golden spot on the ground. It will randomly show up on your island daily, so make sure you have access to a shovel and a ladder.
- Use your shovel to dig a hole there and you will receive a Money bag packed with Bells inside. Don’t fill up the hole on the ground right away.
- Now, open your inventory and select the Money bag of 1000 Bells. You can also make a new Money Bag with 10,000 Bells if you have them with you at that time.
- Click on it and choose to Bury in Hole.
- As soon as you bury the Money bag, you will see a sapling appear there which means the Money tree has been planted.
- Players need to wait for 3-4 days to get a fully-grown Money Tree in Animal Crossing. You don’t have to remember to water it, it will grow on its own.
- After 3-4 days, go back to the location and you will see a tree with 3 Money bags hanging on it. Shake it to collect them right away. If you plant a tree with more money, you reap more money from its “fruits”.
- The next time you see a golden spot, you can follow the same process to get more Money trees.
- In case you wish to move your Money Tree, you can use your shovel to dig up the sapling. Then, dig a hole where you want to place it and choose the option to Plant the sapling there.
So, the next time you are short of Bells and come across a shiny spot, you know exactly what to do to increase your passive income. There’s no loss here – whatever money you earn, you can multiply it with the help of Money trees. The more Bells are buried, the richer you get! Note that once a Money tree gives you money the first time, that same tree won’t make more Bells. It will turn into a normal fruit tree after that.
That’s how to get Money tree in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check our ACNH guides for more tips and tricks.