There will be situations in Pokemon Legends Arceus where you may feel the need to change the Pokemon on your team. This mechanism of switching party Pokemon is nothing new and has always existed in older games. But the catch is since this game is set to be the first game there is no PC to manage your Pokemon storage. So in this guide let us take a look at how to change your Pokemon team in Pokemon Legends Arceus & switch party members.
How to Switch Party Pokemon in Pokemon Legends Arceus
There are two ways to swap Pokemon in your team.
- Using Pasture
- Talking to Galaxy members
Using Pasture to Swap Pokemon
- Go and talk to Marie, the NPC outside the pasture in Jubilife Village.
- She will show you the Pokemon available on your Pasture and on your Team.
- Now, select the Pokemon from your Party and click on Move.
- Swap the Pokemon from your party with the one from the Pasture.
Talk to Galaxy members to change Pokemon
- Fast travel or go to any Base Camp.
- Here talk to the Galaxy member. This conversation will give you four options
- “I could use a rest”
- “I want to see my Pokemon”
- “I’d like to do some shopping”
- “I’m good for now”
- Choose I want to see my Pokemon.
- This will open your Pokemon storage.
- Select the Pokemon from your team that you wish to change and swap it with the Pokemon from the Pasture.
Pastures are basically Boxes from older Pokemon games. Initially, you will get only 8 Pastures each with the ability to hold 30 Pokemon. But as you progress in the game you will unlock more Pastures to store more Pokemon.
That covers everything you need to know about how to change your Pokemon team & switch party members in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Since you like playing this game don’t forget to check our other guides on how to get money fast and where to find Pikachu in Pokemon Legends Arceus.