Pokemon Legends Arceus would have been an incomplete game if it hadn’t allowed you to catch a Pikachu. But thankfully it does, so you don’t have to worry about missing out on everyone’s favorite electric mouse. But that is not all, this game has all the three forms of Pikachu, so you can get all Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu in this game. So in this guide let us take a look at where to find and catch a Pikachu in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
Where to Find a Pikachu in Pokemon Legends Arceus
You can find a Pikachu in the following regions in the game.
- Obsidian Fieldlands: Here you can find it in the Nature’s Pantry area.
- Crimson Mirelands: You can find a Pikachu here in the Golden Lowlands.
There is also no particular weather or time that you need to worry about when trying to catch a Pikachu. Below are the steps that should help you catch a Pikachu easily.
- Find a Pikachu and Sneak up on it from behind.
- Try throwing a Pokeball on it to catch it. Pikachu is quite easy to catch so a normal Pokeball should work fine. But you could also use a heavy ball instead.
- If it gets alerted then challenge it to a battle.
- This method works like how you caught Pokemon in the older games.
- Weaken it in battle and then Catch it.
An alternative method to get a Pikachu is by catching a Pichu. Simply catch a Pichu and evolve it to get a Pikachu. Just like a Pikachu, you can find Pichu in the Obsidian Fieldlands and the Crimson Mirelands regions of the game. And lastly, you can also find Raichu in these regions.
That sums up everything you need to know about where to catch a Pikachu in Pokemon Legends Arceus. If you like playing this game then don’t forget to check our other helpful guides on how to get money fast, how to evolve scyther to a Kleavor, and if Pokemon Legends Arceus supports Multiplayer.