Valorant is the famous FPS game launched by Riot Games. As you compete in a 5v5 battle on different maps, you will have to win multiple rounds before glory. Valorant does add some difference to the traditional FPS genre which is one of the reasons behind its fanbase. Along with that, Riot Games deserves credit for keeping the show running as smoothly as possible. While playing Valorant, there are chances that you want to reset your existing password. Or you might simply want to change an existing password. In this guide, we will show you how to change or reset password in Valorant.
How to Change Password in Valorant
Whether you have forgotten your password or simply want to change it to another, it is fairly simple. Riot Games has kept it very simple and all you have to do is follow the steps. However, if you have completely forgotten your password and cannot log in to your account, there is a different process. Here’s how to change password in Valorant:
- Head Over to the Play Valorant site of Riot Games.
- After that, notice your Username on the top right side of your screen within a drop-down menu.
- Once you click on it, you will have a few options from the drop-down. Click on the Settings.
- While in the new window, Click on Riot Account Sign In, and then you can change password in Valorant.
- All you will need is to give your username and then your new password. Once you confirm the password in the tab below, click on Save changes and your new password will be set.
However, if you have completely forgotten your password, you will have to click on Can’t Sign In while you try to log in and then change it through your registered email.
That’s all there is on how to Change Password in Valorant. While you are here, make sure you check out our Valorant guides for more content with Gamer Tweak.