There is no denying that Overwatch 2 is all about fun when we enter a match. But the Main Menu screen, which we have seen thousands of times, has a cool background as well. I mean, there’s at least one Character Artwork that we want to remain fixed on the menu screen forever, right? What if I tell you that there is an actual way to do that? Well, thanks to a Steam User called SkyBorik, he has found a way to change Overwatch 2’s Main Menu Background. Here’s how.
Table of Contents
Here’s How to Change Main Menu Background in Overwatch 2
Use these steps to change Overwatch 2’s menu background on both Steam and Battle.net:
- First of all, go to your Steam Library and right-click on Overwatch 2.
- Select Properties and go to the General tab.
- Now, in the Launch Options text box, you will have to enter an Artwork’s Command Line (mentioned below).
- Once you have entered a Command Line, close the Properties window and launch Overwatch 2.
- Your Main Menu Background has now changed.
- Launch Battle.net launcher and go to your Library.
- Navigate to Overwatch 2 and click on the Settings icon next to the ‘Play’ button.
- Go to the Game Settings tab and check the “Additional command line arguments” box.
- Enter the Command Line in the text box and you are done.
All Overwatch 2 Main Menu Background IDs & Codes
Use these Background IDs, otherwise known as Codes or Command Lines to change your Main Menu screen in Overwatch 2:
|Zeus Junker Queen
|Winter Wonderland 2022
|Lunar New Year 2023
|Kiriko Amaterasu Art
|Doomfist One Punch Man Collab
|Galactic Emperor Sigma
|Ana A-7000 Wargod
|Hanzo Onryo Art
|Overwatch World Cup
|D.VA (Lunar Busan)
|Le Sserafim Collab
|Orisa Grand Beast
|Winter Wonderland 2023
That’s all you can do to change the Main Menu Background in Overwatch 2. Now it’s all fun even before starting a match.