The wait is finally over, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 beta version is out now and available for all the pre-order players. As the beta is available in most of the regions, there can be some language barriers for the players. But Activision has taken that into their consideration and released the game interface in many languages. So you don’t have to be worried about that and keep grinding to unlock new weapons. The game has more than 5 languages, which include French, English, German, Italian, & Spanish. If you’ve already gained the access to the beta version but struggling to change the interface language, then we’ve got your back. In this guide, we’ll guide you through the settings to switch and change language in COD MW 2 easily.
How to Switch Language in COD Modern Warfare (MW) 2?
In order to switch and change language in COD MW 2, here’s what you’ll need to do.
- First, launch the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Game on your system.
- After that, head to the Multiplayer Main Menu.
- And then, open the Notification & Other Options menu Located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Next, go to the Settings tab.
- Then, go ahead and select the Interface option.
- And after that, click on the Accessibility tab.
- Next, go to the Language Selection drop-down option.
- And there you’ll be able to change the language according to your preferences.
This is all you have to do to switch and change your language in COD Modern Warfare (MW) 2. Now you can easily choose the language you want and enjoy the gameplay without any restrictions. However, if you’re coming across the Niamey Kinser Timed Out Error, then check out how you can fix it. After the error is fixed take a look at the best battle rifles to use in the game.