Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is just around the corner and the Fanbase is hyped. The game brings in new story elements, new Tools, & new Toys to play with. But because of Errors, we can experience the game to the best. One error in particular that has gated players from playing the game is the Niamey Kinser Timed Out Error. In this guide, I will show you how to Fix the Niamey Kinser Timed Out Error in COD Modern Warfare 2 BETA.
How to Fix the Niamey Kinser Timed Out Error in COD Modern Warfare 2 BETA
The Niamey Kinser Timed Out Error in COD Modern Warfare 2 BETA is a bug that doesn’t let the game load properly. Even after numerous Reboots, the error persists. Don’t fret as there is a solution to the problem & it is easy, albeit time-consuming. Here is what you will have to do:
- Open up your Battle.Net Launcher and find COD Modern Warfare 2.
- Now click on the Settings Button, the Cog Gear Button.
- Go under Game Settings & Copy the INSTALL LOCATION Address.
- Paste the Address in File Explorer.
- This will open up the Game Files.
- In the Call of Duty Folder, there will be a _beta_ Folder.
- Open it & find the cod Application File.
- Right-click on it & Run as Administrator.
- This is Step 1 of the Niamey Kinser Timed Out Error fix in COD MW2 BETA.
- This will run the game but it will crash.
- Try it again till it shows you a Dialogue Box stating to Run in Safe Mode.
- Click on Yes and let the game run.
- This is Step 2 of the Error fix.
- Even after that, COD Modern Warfare 2 BETA will crash.
- Now for the final step, Go to Task Manager & end the Battle.Net Task.
- After that Launch the game through the Launcher.
- This will have fixed the error in the game.
- If you still are facing issues then check out the COD MW2 Support Forums.
This was all about the Niamey Kinser Timed Out Error Fix in COD Modern Warfare 2 BETA. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like COD Modern Warfare 2 Error Code HUENEME – CONCORD Fix.