Splatoon 3 is a sequel to the famous Splatoon series created by Nintendo with some cool additional features. Play as Inklings in the Splatlands and claim victory by spreading colors. The game offers full customization over your Inkling from its outfit to its tone and so, it is possible to change your character’s appearance in Splatoon 3 using in-game settings. Here’s our guide that features steps to change your character in the game.
How to Customize & Change your Character’s Appearance in Splatoon 3
Here’s how to customize your character in Splatoon 3 & change its appearance and look as you prefer.
- Launch the game and press the X key to open up the Menu.
- Later, use the L/R key to navigate to the Options tab.
- Now, scroll down to the Other option and enter Player Settings.
- Further, wait for the cutscene to end after which you will be able to change your character’s appearance.
- From there, it is possible to change your character’s body tone, hairstyle, eyes, eyebrows, haircut, and Legwear.
- In addition, it is also possible to change the appearance of the Smallfry, your Little Companion in the game.
- Moreover, if you want to purchase new clothes then you have to be level four or higher. So, play Turf War and increase your level and skills.
- There are three clothing stores in the game that are Naut Couture for Headgear, Man-o’-Wardrobe for outfits, and Crush Station for shoes.
- Purchasing them would require Cash that can be earned from playing other game modes.