Vegetables are essential in cooking recipes, but Carrots serve more purposes in the game other than using them in cooking recipes. They are the fastest way to make Rabbits your companions. Also, feeding Carrots to Rabbits earns you rewards. Hence, growing them is essential in the game. Like any other vegetable, Carrots can be grown on your farm using Carrot Seeds and the answer to getting Carrot Seeds in Disney Dreamlight Valley has in this guide.
How to get Carrot Seeds in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
- Carrot Seeds can be purchased from the level 2 upgraded Goofy Stall of Peaceful Meadows for 10 Star Coins.
- Hence, they are obtained later in the game.
- Initially, in the game, you obtain Carrots by completing tasks such as Opening the Chest, feeding Squirrels, and also by clearing Purple Veins from your Valley.
- Although they are randomly rewarded for the task, this method is convenient to get Carrots at the starting game.
- However, obtaining random Carrots isn’t reliable as the game proceeds. Hence, players should focus on growing Carrots with Carrot Seeds.
Uses of Carrots
- Carrots are the favorite food of Rabbits. Hence, feeding them Carrot twice will turn them into your companions.
- Carrots grow in just 15 minutes and they give you 44-star coins on selling, which is almost 4 times the amount you buy seeds. Hence, you can grow carrots to make some fast money.
- Used as an ingredient in the recipes like Carrot Cake or Vegetable Soup.
- In the ‘Leaving the Woods Behind’ quest, you will require Carrot to craft Carrot Soap for Kristoff.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Carrot Seeds. Also, check out our guide on how to make Cheesecakes in Disney Dreamlight Valley or if you want Apples then our guide on how to get Apples in Disney Dreamlight Valley will help you get some.