Can you guess what’s more challenging and intriguing about Elden Ring? It neither allows you to change the difficulty nor there is a pause button. You will die a zillion times before you can adapt to the mystical world of Lands Between and become an Elden Lord. But summoning spirits can be quite a help while fighting bosses and invaders. As you proceed, you will obtain certain summon spirits that come to your aid. But players are unable to summon the wolves’ ashes when they need them the most. So, here’s our guide on why can’t you summon wolves in Elden Ring.
Why Can’t You Summon Wolves in Elden Ring?
- One of the reasons why you can’t summon the wolves’ ashes is because you are not close to the Rebirth Monument.
- Spirit ashes can only be summoned to your aid when you are close to the Rebirth monument.
- If you are near this monument, its icon will be visible on the left side of your screen.
- Also, you cannot summon the spirits during multiplayer or Co-Op mode.
- You also need to equip the Spirit calling Bell to summon the spirit ashes. If you don’t know to use one, check out our guide on how to get and use the Spirit calling bell to find out.
- Spirit calling bell consumes FP depending on the spirits you have summoned. This might also be a reason that you are unable to summon wolves.
- Make sure that you have sufficient FP to summon a spirit.
- If you don’t have enough FP, you can use the Cerulean tears for a refill.
- You cannot summon multiple spirit ashes to come to your aid (maybe because they might not get along).
- The last but not least, make sure to equip the Spirit calling bell before summoning any spirit ashes.
That’s everything to know on why can’t you summon wolves in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on the best spirit summons tier list, how to upgrade spirit ashes, and how to find and summon spirits with spirit ashes right here on Gamer Tweak.