Dinkum is a farm life Indie Role-Playing game that was released on Steam as an early access. The game is set in or has similar elements to what seems like the wild Australian outback. While you explore the lands, you need to collect items and resources which will help you evolve your town. Once you have developed your town, you will have to build a lot of materials to sustain that development. A Quarry is one of them since it improves your Deep Mining in the game. If you want to build a quarry and add it to your town in Dinkum, we recommend you check out this guide.
How to Build a Quarry in Dinkum
While it is an important asset in the game, to build a quarry you will need a mine pass and your mining certification points have to be 3500 or higher. This will unlock the Deep Mining for you and soon you will get the option to build a quarry. Once you meet the above requirements, here is what you need to do to get a Quarry in your town:
- While Deep Mining, you will unlock Data Disks which you need to sell to Franklyn and unlock the quarry.
- Next, you will get the recipe ingredients that you need to collect after you ask Franklyn to make the quarry.
- The required ingredients are:
- 5x Old Gears
- 3x Old Springs
- 1x Old Contraption
- 1x Button Board
- 1x Old Toy
- Additionally, it will cost you 70,000 Dinks to make the quarry and it will take about a day to be ready.
- Once it is ready, you can place it in your town anywhere that you want. Although that place should be empty for it to be placed and function.