Dinkum is a farm life Indie Role-Playing game that was released on Steam as an early access. The game is set in or has similar elements to what seems like the wild Australian outback. While you explore the lands, you need to collect items and resources which will help you evolve your town. As you progress from sleeping under the stars to creating your own farm, you will even start attracting potential new residents to your town. Since we are speaking about creating a farm, you will have to learn how to Bury Fruit in Dinkum. This will enable you towards making an orchard and this guide will show you all you need.
How to Bury Fruit in Dinkum
Since an orchard will help you collect fruits any time you need, having one while you are growing is a great idea. Although it does depend on the season and weather, there is no harm in planting the seeds of progress. Here’s what you need to do to Bury fruit in the game:
- Firstly, you will need an Excavation License so you can buy a Shovel. Once you have enough permission points go to Fletch for the license and then you can purchase the Shovel for 900 dinks from John.
- While in the game, the items you purchase from these NPCs will be quite important to progress ahead.
- Once you have the Shovel, select the place you want to bury the fruit on your farm. And then place the fruit there by pressing Q.
- Next, you need to get dirt from nearby and simply place it on the fruit.
- Additionally, you can also dig a hole in the ground and plant the fruit there, and then cover it with dirt.
- While you can plant and bury almost any fruit, you cannot bury any cooked fruits.
That’s all you need on how to bury fruit in Dinkum. While you are here, make sure you check out our Dinkum guides, tips, and tricks with Gamer Tweak.