Subnautica: Below Zero is known for its cruel environments and unexpected dangers. In such an atmosphere, it is vital that you protect yourself. It is also important that you can access all kinds of locations and depths. This need is fulfilled by the Prawn Suit. The Prawn suit is basically a type of body armor that will keep you safe from harsh environments and lets you go exploring on foot. Crafting it can however be tricky. So will help you craft and build the Prawn suit in Subnautica: Below Zero by collecting all its fragments and resources.
Locations of All Prawn Suit fragments
- Outpost Zero Base – Here you will find 2 Prawnsuit Fragments.
- Mercury II Shipwreck (South East of Delta Island) – Enter the shipwreck from the bottom two openings that you see on the right side of the ship. Here you will find two more Prawnsuit Fragments.
- Copa Mining Site – Search for a canyon that has volcanic eruptions. These openings that the volcanic eruptions generate make a passageway. Time your entrance to these right so that you do not get burnt and reach the very bottom of this canyon. Follow the mining shaft rails. Here you will find 4 more Prawnsuit fragments.
You will need any 4 Prawn suit Fragments. You can either cover the Outpost Zero Base and the Mercury II Shipwreck locations together or simply just cover the Copa Mining Site to get all 4 at once. We recommend you use your sea truck for this as these are pretty deep down to reach via swimming.
How To Craft the Prawn Suit in Subnautica: Below Zero
Once you get the blueprints, you will actually need to craft them in the Mobile Vehicle Bay. This is the only equipment that can craft it. The items required to craft this Prawn Suit are You will need 1x Plasteel ingot, 1x Power cell, 1x Enameled glass, and 1x Computer Chip to craft the Prawn Suit in Subnautica: Below Zero.
- Plasteel ingot – 1x Titanium Ingot and 1x Lithium.
- Power Cell – 1x silicone rubber and 2x batteries.
- Enameled glass – 1x Glass, 1x Lead, and 1x Diamond.
- Computer Chip – 1x Gold, 1x Copper Wire, and 2x Table Coral Sample.
If you do not have Mobile Vehicle Bay, you can craft it using 1x titanium ingot, 1x computer chip, and 1x lubricant
Once this process is complete, you will have your Prawn Suit. This suit can be upgraded too. So that will be all for our guide on How To Build The Prawn Suit in Subnautica: Below Zero. If you would like to know some console commands and cheats to help you in the game, do check out our article on that too.