Minecraft is a name synonymous with originality for gamers worldwide. Since its debut in 2009, The open-world 3d sandbox game has captivated old and young audiences alike. Breeding animals to produce offspring is one of the important aspects in Minecraft. The offspring carry the same abilities possessed by the parents. This Minecraft breeding guide on how to breed llamas will assist you in-game.
How to Breed Llamas in Minecraft
- You will need to first tame at least 2 Llamas
- Push the 2 tamed Llamas close to each other
- Feed the llamas 1 to 3 hay bales until hearts appear and “love mode” is enabled
- Your Llamas will drop a young llama whose appearance is determined by the following:
- 2 white llamas-white llama
- 2 brown llamas-brown llama
- 1 of Either color-50/50 chance of either color
How to Tame Llamas?
To breed llamas in Minecraft you will need to tame them first.
- To tame a llama, you’re required to ride them repeatedly until their temper is ideal and hearts appear
- The hearts signal that the temper value is high enough to befriend the rider (Tip :You can even choose to feed the llama to increase the rate of success of the temper levels).
Why should you breed Llamas?
Breeding Llamas has the following advantages:
- Tame llamas in Minecraft have storage slots which enables you to have more storage options
- If this wasn’t reason enough, Llamas help their trader with their spit attacks if attacked
- Llamas are naturally hostile in Minecraft, and will attack wild animals like wolves even without provocation of threat to the trader
This Minecraft Breeding Guide on how to breed llamas in Minecraft should help you in your journey on Minecraft. Be it to expand it via caravans or simple have additional storage options, you now know how to breed llamas, so get breeding. We hope this guide on how to breed llamas was of help! To breed more animals on Minecraft, be sure to check out the list of all Tameable Animals in Minecraft