From the creators of Hyper Dash comes Breachers – a 5v5 VR FPS. Judging from the trailer, Breachers looks quite familiar. The developer, Triangle Factory, looks to have taken inspiration from the close-range shooter – Rainbow Six Siege and Counter-Strike Global Offensive. The game has not been released yet and is still in its alpha testing phase. If you’re wondering about how to get Breachers VR on Oculus Quest 2, then you’re at the right place.
How to Install Breachers VR on Oculus Quest 2
First things first, the alpha playtest is only available on the Oculus Quest 2. You won’t be able to find it on any other VR headset. The best part about this which will send Quest 2 owners jumping in excitement is that the game is currently free-to-play. However, getting the Breachers VR alpha test is by no means an easy task. You will have to follow the below mentioned steps to the tee before you get the game:
- First, go to Breachers Discord server and head to #jointhealpha channel.
- Once you scroll down, you will be able to find the APK link for the Alpha test.
- After choosing “Alpha1.0zip”and installing it, extract the compressed folder using WinRAR.
- Now, you will need to download Side Quest app on your PC.
- Next, plug in your Oculus Quest 2 to the PC.
- Select “Install APK file from folder on computer” symbol on the Side Quest main menu.
- Add the files and wait for the playtest to install to your Quest 2.
- Finally, you will need to select “Unknown Sources” from the drop-down menu on your Quest 2.
- Click on “Breachers” and start playing!
Those are all the steps you should keep in mind to get Breachers VR on Oculus Quest 2. For more VR guides like this, head over to our Oculus Quest 2 page.