COD Modern Warfare 2 features 51 weapons and 9 different weapon categories. Similar to the previous installments, MW2 also features different weapon blueprints. You can obtain these blueprints by completing different challenges, Battle Pass tiers, or by purchasing them from store bundles. But which blueprints to select for the base weapons? Check out our list of all the blueprints in Modern Warfare 2 and how to equip them.
All COD Modern Warfare (MW) 2 Blueprints List
Mentioned below is a list of all the Weapon Blueprints along with their base weapons featured in COD MW2:
- Dragonfly Assault Rifle (M4)
- Duty Calls Sniper Rifle (LA-B 330)
- Frontal Impact Assault Rifle (TAQ-56)
- Side Impact Handgun (X13 Auto)
- The Protector’s Companion Assault Rifle (M16)
- The Rebel Assault Rifle (Kastov 762)
- Union Guard Assault Rifle (M4)
- Watchdog-141 Sniper Rifle (MCPR-300)
The different attachments on these above blueprints are offered to the players without grinding on the base weapon. So, you can skip the hassle of leveling up. Alternatively, you can also switch, remove, and add their attachments with different ones.
In addition to the above weapons, there can also be several hidden blueprints. We will update the list as soon as they are revealed. Now, for the players confused about equipping these blueprints, scroll till the end to find out.
How to Use & Equip Blueprints in MW2
Follow the below steps:
- Head over to the Weapon category and select the suitable weapon.
- Above, the Armory text, you will see a symbol with the digit. The digit represents the number of the blueprints unlocked for that weapon.
- As you hit the Armory option for the weapon, you will find all the unlocked blueprints.
- Finally, select the Blueprint you want for the weapon and hit the Equip option.
That’s everything covered about the blueprints list in COD Modern Warfare (MW) 2. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to get Hipfire Kills, how to unlock all the Operators, and how to get kills while mounted in COD Modern Warfare II right here on Gamer Tweak.