There are many incantations spells that you can equip during your journey in Elden Ring. All the incantations carry different status effects upon them. Bloodflame blade is one of the incantations spells that debuff your enemies with blood loss. Even after dealing with the damage, the health bar of your enemies will continue to deplete. It is a pretty lethal incantation spell to use against bosses. So, here’s our guide on where to get and use the Bloodflame blade in Elden Ring.
Where to Get the Bloodflame Blade?
- Head over to the Rose church located near the Liurnia of Lakes. Check out our guide on how to get to Rose church.
- You can encounter several Albinauric enemies over there.
- As you reach there, head a bit west towards the Lake.
- Lock onto a Teardrop scarab and destroy it to get Bloodflame Blade.
- But as not all the Teardrop scarabs drop Bloodflame blade spell, make sure to strike most of them until you get the spell.
How to Use Bloodflame Blade in Elden Ring?
- Once you have obtained the Bloodflame blade spell, head over to the Roundtable hold.
- Go to Enia, the finger reader, to buy a Finger Seal.
- Then, head to a Site of grace closest to you.
- Select Memorize spell option to equip the incantation spell.
- You can leave the site of Grace to check out this incantation.
- Make sure to equip a Finger seal when using a Bloodflame spell.
That’s all on where to get and use the Bloodflame blade spell in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our other guides on the best incantations tier list, how to use magic spells, and how to use ruin fragments and their locations in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.