Similar to Among Us, Goose Goose Duck is a social deduction game. Comparatively, it has many detailed in-game elements that include multiple game modes and roles for the players. Besides that, it has 8 different maps which are more than enough to keep you and your squad entertained. If you are a new player, then the Blackswan map is a must-play in Goose Goose Duck. Although, check out this guide to know some key details of this map before diving into the action.
Goose Goose Duck Blackswan – Map Guide
It is important for you to know all the details of a map before entering a server. Hence, it is recommended to go through the following points to know more about the Blackswan map:
- Bell/Button – It is used to call an Emergency Meeting. On this map, you can find a Button in the Rec Room.
- Cameras – It is used to view different portions of the map. You can access it from the SecurityRoom of Blackswan map.
- Intercoms – They are used to convey or broadcast messages across the map. You can find the Intercoms in Security Room.
- Sabotages – Ducks can use Sabotage to create hurdles in Geese’s path. There are certain activities you need to perform in order to Sabotage the Geese. Here’s where you can find these activities in the Blackswan map of Goose Goose Duck:
- Lights (Electrical Room)
- Reactor (Reactor Room)
- Doors (Passage between Electrical & Bridge)
- Communications (Bridge)
- 02 (Hatchery)
- Hiding Location – There are certain spots or locations on which you can hide. In the Blackswan map of Goose Goose Duck, there are in total seven Vents wherein you can hide. Moreover, these Vents allow you to travel between them.
- Hazards – There are certain locations considered Map Hazards. Such locations can somehow cause the player to die before they are killed by a Duck. In the Blackswan map of Goose Goose Duck, the Cargo Bay is a Map Hazard as there are chances that you may get airlocked there.
Also Read | Goose Goose Duck vs Among Us
That covered everything on the Blackswan map of Goose Goose Duck. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Goose Goose Duck guides on Gamer Tweak.