Bitterbug are one of the easiest items to find in Monster Hunter Stories 2. These little insects have many helpful uses in the game. In this article, we will show you how to get this wonderful little bug.
How To Find Bitterbugs In Monster Hunter Stories 2?
Check out how to get Bitterbugs in Monster Hunter Stories 2 with the steps below:
- These insects are very easy to find in the game because you can potentially see them right after you leave your village.
- You can find these insects in high numbers at Hakolo island. This island is the first region of the game.
- You can use it to your advantage to farm these helpful little insects.
- Apart from Hakolo island, you can also spot these bitterbugs in other areas in the game.
- In Hakolo island, you will need to look for objects called Bug nodes. These nodes will be indicated by the presence of insects that look like butterflies.
- Once you get close to these insects, you will need to click the button and collect the items it offers.
- On some occasions, these bug nodes will also spawn Bitterbugs.
- Since these nodes spawn randomly, you might get better results by using Monsties with relevant abilities.
- As Bitterbugs are common items in Monster Hunter Stories 2, you will not have a tough time finding them in the game.
- These bugs are considered extremely helpful because the bitter extract from them can be used to help accelerate the natural healing speed of the body.
- You can also make Immunizer with Bitterbugs.
That’s all you need to know in this guide on how to get the Bitterbug in Monster Hunter Stories 2. You can find these little insects across the game. As mentioned earlier, they have several helpful uses.
If you liked this guide, check out how to get honey in Monster Hunter Stories 2.