Hyper Scape Best Weapons Guide
Want to know which is the best weapon in Hyper Scape and Why? Then here is our guide we thing are the top guns you must add to your loadout.
For any battle royale type game or a shooting game, weapons contribute more than 60% of winning chances. Without a good weapon, you can never improve your Kill/Death Ratio. If you are playing Hyper Scape, a brand new game by Ubisoft then here is some vital info on Weapons. With over different weapons lined up, we picked up the top 9 best weapons in Hyper Scape.
Hyper Scape does not have a weapon tier system, which means there is ranking like Common, Rare, or Legendary Hyper Scape weapons. So it is like here is no category of weapon better in terms of rankings. Instead of experimenting with everything, I will help you to choose the best Hyper Scape weapons only. Collecting a duplicate of the same weapon will help you to fuse them for upgrades. Let’s discuss on all weapons in and find out which is the best all-rounder weapon in Hyper Scape.
Hyper Scape Best Weapons
I am breaking the weapons into different categories like High Damage, Long Range, Powerful Low Range Damage, etc. This will help you to understand the type of weapons you can pick and use during combat. If you love camping and hate to engage then a Sniper gives you the power to shoot from distance. But which one is the best sniper in Hyper Scape we will find out.
Best Sniper: One-Shot Kill
The only Sniper Rifle easily grabs the crown of the best rifle in Hyper Scape. Best in the list for long-range combat this weapon is a one-shot kill sniper in Hyper Scape. So if you are looking to play a snipers role then you have not choice other than Protocol V. You can improve the Body and Head damage by fusing the clones in Hyper Scape.
Protocol V Damage Upgrades:
- Fuse 1 xProtocol V:+50 Body Damage
- Fuse 2 xProtocol V:+58 Body Damage
- Fuse 3 xProtocol V:+65 Body Damage
- Fuse 4 xProtocol V:+73 Body Damage
- Fuse 5 xProtocol V:+80 Body Damage
Protocol V Damage Upgrades:
- Fuse 1 xProtocol V:+75 Head Damage
- Fuse 2 xProtocol V:+87 Head Damage
- Fuse 3 xProtocol V:+97 Head Damage
- Fuse 4 xProtocol V:+109 Head Damage
- Fuse 5 xProtocol V:+120 Head Damage
Best Close Range Assault Rifle: Auto-Aim Weapon
Considering a medium close-range assault rifle weapon then the Ripper is what I think can be a good gun. The weapon comes with a slow fire rate and high recoil. This is where you have to adjust its power using upgrades. You cannot overcome the recoil but you can increase damage and fuse with clones.
An assault rifle is always best recommended if you hate waiting. Taking charge first the Ripper can be your best ally and you can upgrade Mag size, Damage Body, and Damage head to improve this weapons performance in Hyper Scape.
The Ripper Ammo Upgrades:
- Fuse 1 xRipper – 23 Mag Size.
- Fuse 2 xRipper – 26 Mag Size.
- Fuse 3 xRipper – 28 Mag Size.
- Fuse 4 xRipper – 30 Mag Size.
- Fuse 5 xRipper – 36 Mag Size.
The Ripper Body Damage Upgrades:
- Fuse 1 xRipper: +11 Body Damage.
- Fuse 2 xRipper: +11 Body Damage.
- Fuse 3 xRipper: +11 Body Damage.
- Fuse 4 xRipper: +11 Body Damage.
- Fuse 5 xRipper: +13 Body Damage.
The Ripper Head Damage Upgrades:
- Fuse 1 xRipper: +16 Body Damage.
- Fuse 2 xRipper: +16 Body Damage.
- Fuse 3 xRipper: +16 Body Damage.
- Fuse 4 xRipper: +16 Body Damage.
- Fuse 5 xRipper: +19 Body Damage.
Best Beginners Weapon: Auto-Aim Weapon
Starting with Hyper Scape and want to focus more on your movement skills then D-pad is a good choice. This weapon lacks good Damage, that is why you have to keep on moving. The only benefit of using D-pad in Hyper Scape is the Auto-Aim feature. This allows you to less focus on aiming, saving valuable seconds in close combat. Spray and you can shoot down or at-least damage opponents.
Collect 5 D-Tap in Hyper Scape and fuse them to upgrade. You can increase Magazine Size and Damage Boost. So the low Damage limitation and can be overcome by the upgrade.
D-Tap Ammo Upgrades:
- Fuse 1 xD-Tap – 15 Mag Size.
- Fuse 2x D-Tap – 17 Mag Size.
- Fuse 3x D-Tap – 18 Mag Size.
- Fuse 4x D-Tap – 20 Mag Size.
- Fuse 5x D-Tap – 23 Mag Size.
D-Tap Damage Upgrades:
- Fuse 1 xD-Tap: +5 Damage.
- Fuse 2 xD-Tap: +5 Damage.
- Fuse 3 xD-Tap: +5 Damage.
- Fuse 4xD-Tap: +5 Damage.
- Fuse 5xD-Tap: +6 Damage.
High Damage Close Range Side Arm: Explosive Shots Pistol
D-Tap + Riot One can be a good combination of weapons to start with. The pistol can give you high damage at close range. As it is a side-arm you won’t get any scope so if you think you are in a situation very close to an enemy you can pull out this weapon and shoot them down in one shot.
Riot One can be upgraded to increase Damage. The shots impact differently on Body and Head. So you have work on two parts, getting max damage for Head and getting Max for Body, then Riot One is the best supportive weapon in Hyper Scape.
Riot One Tap Head Damage Upgrades:
- Fuse 1x Riot One: +26 Body Damage.
- Fuse 2x Riot One: +29 Body Damage.
- Fuse 3x Riot One: +31 Body Damage.
- Fuse 4x Riot One: +34 Body Damage.
- Fuse 5x Riot One: +38 Body Damage.
Riot One Tap Body Damage Upgrades:
- Fuse 1x Riot One: +39 Head Damage.
- Fuse 2x Riot One: +43 Head Damage.
- Fuse 3x Riot One: +46 Head Damage.
- Fuse 4x Riot One: +51 Head Damage.
- Fuse 5x Riot One: +57 Head Damage.
High Damage Close Range: Shotgun
Shotguns are the best close-range high damage rifles but they lack speed and ammo size. Best recommended for pro players who had played games like Apex Legends or Fortnite, you have to be cautious while using a Shotgun. Mammoth MK I comes with huge damage stats, its a kind of one-shot kill weapon. Upgrading this weapon makes it stronger, and is capable of dealing good damage even if you are not too close.
Mammoth MK I Shotgun upgrades focus on three things, Ammo Size, Damage Point Blank Body, and Damage Point Blank Head. Here it is necessary to understand that this weapon is a killer at point-blank range, while from a distance it is useless. That is why I do not recommend this in Hyper Scape unless you are going to deal with players in a tight area.
Mammoth MK I Ammo Upgrades:
- Fuse 1x Mammoth MK I: +5 Ammo.
- Fuse 2x Mammoth MK I: +6 Ammo.
- Fuse 3x Mammoth MK I: +7 Ammo.
- Fuse 4x Mammoth MK I: +8 Ammo.
- Fuse 5x Mammoth MK I: +9 Ammo.
Mammoth MK I Point Blank Body Damage Upgrades:
- Fuse 1x Mammoth MK I: +75
- Fuse 2x Mammoth MK I: +75
- Fuse 3x Mammoth MK I: +75
- Fuse 4x Mammoth MK I: +75
- Fuse 5x Mammoth MK I: +108
Mammoth MK I Point Blank Head Damage Upgrades:
- Fuse 1x Mammoth MK I: +105
- Fuse 2x Mammoth MK I: +105
- Fuse 3x Mammoth MK I: +105
- Fuse 4x Mammoth MK I: +105
- Fuse 5x Mammoth MK I: +120
With these, there are more weapons in Hyper Scape. I am adding the list of complete weapons below.
- Hexfire: Minigun with Fast Fire Rate. Low reload time, no fall of damage. High Damage + Mobility + damage is the primary aspect of this weapon.
- Salvo EPL: Grenade Launcher can shoot 6 shells only. Enough damage you need to take down multiple enemies at once.
- Skybreaker: Rocket Launcher that shoots Orbs of energy. Slow moving projectile.
- Komodo: Shoots fast moving projectiles, a weapon similar to Skybreaker.
So these was our list of weapons we think will suit your needs in Hyper Scape. There are chances we might see more in future.