Tower of Fantasy, a.k.a. TOF, is a Sci-Fi-Themed Open World MMORPG from Hotta Studio. Here, you can enjoy this Anime-based game in an expansive world while completing the storyline or by just adventuring. Your Weapons are your main Tools for Beating enemies and as such, having the Best ones is beneficial. But in this game, you can augment your Weapons with Matrices. In this guide, I will show you the Best Matrices you should use in Tower of Fantasy.
Best Weapon Matrices in Tower of Fantasy
Matrices in Tower of Fantasy are augmentation Items for Weapons. In a Weapon, you can have up to 4 Matrices. These Matrices provide boosts or apply status improvements. Having a 2 of a set or 4 of a Set will unlock bonus effects of the Matrices to the Weapon. Depending on what Matrices you use, you will get different Weapon results. So here are the Best Matrices to use in the game.
- Best Matrices for Shield Breaker in Tower of Fantasy: King Set (SSR) & Shiro Set (SSR).
- Amazing Matrices for DPS: Samir Set (SSR) & Crow Set (SSR).
- Best Matrices for Shield Breaker: Robarg Set (SR).
- Amazing Matrices for DPS: Sobek Set (SR).
- Best Support Matrices for Support: Cocoritter Set (SSR) & Nemesis Set (SSR).
- Free to Play Matrices for Support: Pepper Set (SSR).
Depending on how you are building your Weapon, you can opt to use the above Matrices. To get the most out of your Weapon, use 2 of a Set Matrices. As such, you can make your Weapon a Hybrid of either Shield Breaker, DPS, or Support. You should use the SSR options in the list. If you do not have the SSR ones then going for the SR Matrices will help you a lot.
This was all about the Best Matrices in Tower of Fantasy. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like Where To Find Robarg in Tower Of Fantasy