Using the Best Int (Intelligence) weapon in Elden Ring can help you get out of many sticky situations. Intelligence is a stat that is very important if you want to use sorcery. But that doesn’t mean weapons can’t scale with it. In fact, if you use the right weapon you can get the benefits of both physical and magic damage. So in this guide let us take a look at the best Int weapons in Elden Ring.
Best Int (Intelligence) Weapon In Elden Ring
The best Int weapon in the game is Moonveil Katana. Not only is it very popular but it is also very versatile. You can use it for both Int and Bleed builds. Below are the stats you need to wield this weapon.
- Strength (Str): 12
- Dexterity (Dex): 18
- Intelligence (Int): 23
The weight of this weapon is 6.5 so it is on the lighter side. Its damage stats are as follows:
- Physical Damage (Phy): 73
- Magical Damage (Mag): 87
Things get better with this weapon because of its passive, it builds Blood loss over time. While you cannot use Ashes of war on it or imbue it with magic. You do get to upgrade this weapon using Somber Smithing Stones.
Lastly, Moonveil Katana also has a unique weapon skill known as the Transient Moonlight. It costs 15 FP to use and is not chargeable.
Best Int Weapons from each weapon type in Elden Ring
- Rosus’ Axe – Axe
- Horn Bow – Bow
- Troll Knight’s Sword – Colossal Sword
- Fallingstar Beast Jaw – Colossal Weapon
- Full Moon Crossbow – Crossbow
- Onyx Lord’s Greatsword – Curved Greatsword
- Wing of Astel – Curved Sword
- Glintstone Kris – Dagger
- Bastard’s Stars – Flail
- Helphen’s Steeple – Greatsword
- Loretta’s War Sickle – Halberd
- Scepter of the All-Knowing – Hammer
- Meteoric Ore Blade – Katana
- Clayman’s Harpoon – Spear
- Lazuli Glintstone Sword – Straight Sword
- Ghostflame Torch – Torch
That covers this guide on the best Int (Intelligence) weapons in Elden Ring. Since you are looking at the weapons you should also check our guide on the best Bleed weapon, and best Faith weapons list.